Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have this stereo installed into a vehicle and what have the consensus been using this head unit?

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have it installed and I am 90% happy with it! You can not customize it as much as I would like (backgrounds, color themes, etc...)

The touchscreen is easy to use while driving and it hasn't skiped once (even with my firmed up suspension).

I don't have any good looking pics of it installed, but here is one fom when I was doing the install:

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Don't do it bro, I told you i was getting double din, naw I hear you trying to upgrade.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
HAHAHA when you gonna get it back I want to see that in person

Oh yeah thanks for the picture that was exactly what I was for. I thought that it would sit in there flush and kinda flow with the whole vehicle. I am sure you could just add a ring or flush the screen by customizing it, but in the end I will stick with the AVIC. TexSS still waiting to hear that car as well since you have that exhaust on there

[ 03-14-2007, 04:50 PM: Message edited by: Mar ]

T

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am droping it off monday when I get it back thurs day I will elt you know when to halla at me. I seen a cat with a double din last night at the UGK concert.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts