Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a 1.5 DIN pioneer DEH-P76DH on ebay. The guy doesn't know if he can find the manual. I found a place that sells them, but it would be around $40 shipped and I only paid $90 for the stereo.
Is there a kind soul out there with this unit that could copy or scan the user manual for a reasonable fee?
Thanks in advance,
dave

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the replies.
I registered as a P77 model (P76 wasn't an option) and I downloaded those manuals - hopefully they are close enough.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I can't find a DEH-P76DH anywhere on Pioneer's site. Unless it is a really ancient model (more than 15 years old), I think it is a DEH-P77DH. Post the ebay link, if you want us to verify.

I have had one of these since they were new and scarce (about 7 years ago). I really like them. I installed several (77's and 47's) in different GM cars/vans and all went in easy. It should fit into your '93 RMW with no problems.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The manufactured date is November 1999. It is marked as a DEH-P76DH. It has push buttons instead of a knob for the volume. I should have researched more as it would have been nice if it was newer and had a knob for the volume. But for $90 I will have a nice fitting CD player.
Here is the ebay link.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok... forgot about that model.

I am familar with 1.5DIN model before that [got one to put in a Fiero because of the red display] and the ones after that [77's and 47's].

Sorry, not going to be much help on this one.

R

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Update, some kind dude from Pioneer Canada scanned and emailed the manual to me.
If anyone ever wants a copy, email me and I will send it along.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts