Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

Plan Ahead

1K views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  gbhs72 
#1 ·
I took Fred's advise and ordered one of the alignment tools he recommended on EBay. I ordered it on Friday 8-17-18. I chose this seller because they are located in the USA and thought the shipping would be fast. Check this out.
Estimated delivery Friday, Aug 24, 2018
- Hide shipping details
✓ Shipping info received✓ In transitDelivered
Time and date Place Message
Tuesday, Aug 28, 2018 5:19 AM GrandPrairie , TX TENDERED TO DELIVERY SERVICE PROVIDER
Monday, Aug 27, 2018 8:50 PM GrandPrairie , TX ARRIVAL DESTINATION DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY
Monday, Aug 27, 2018 3:42 PM N/A EN ROUTE
Tuesday, Aug 21, 2018 5:00 PM Compton , CA DEPARTURE ORIGIN DHL ECOMMERCE FACILITY
Tuesday, Aug 21, 2018 7:04 AM Compton , CA PROCESSED
Monday, Aug 20, 2018 6:32 PM Compton , CA ARRIVAL AT DHL ECOMMERCE DISTRIBUTION CENTER
Monday, Aug 20, 2018 2:37 PM N/A EN ROUTE TO DHL ECOMMERCE

Here is the item I ordered.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/232642648544

I can't believe it takes over twelve days to come from Compton, Ca. I'm sure glad I don't need it right now. I don't know whether it is the sellers fault or DHL. This is why I believe in PPPPPP.

Mark: Snowman-33

See less See more
#2 ·
I'm going to reply to my own post. I have thought about this and I struck me that someone might think I was knocking Fred. That is far from my intention. I have bought several items from Fred and he is always quick and I feel he is a " stand Up" guy. I have gotten so much info from reading his posts and following his build along with his guidance to Fernando and others on their builds. My comment was about the seller and/or DHL.

#4 ·
Hey Babe, Thanks for the uplifting comment.:crying: I'm just really glad that I don't need it right away. Eleven days now. Pony Express was faster, I understand. From studying history. It makes me even more happy I don't live in Maryland any more. I could be dead before it got to me.

#5 ·
This morning I went and picked up an ailing friend and took him out for breakfast. We ate drank lots of coffee and I got him home. After running some errands I got home and checked the mail and WALA there was my package.
Fred it looks as if it is a quality product and pretty simple. Thanks for the heads up. Alignments will be added to my arsenal of knowledge. AC is another that I was apprehensive of but boofers sort of convinced me to tackle that too. I got the vacuum pump, manifold/gauge set and one of those sniffers. I have already found a slight leak in my little PU truck. R12:crying:

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.