Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Gonna order some new wheels, new seat covers, cpt tranny, gears, rebuild suspension, alot of powdercoating anyone parking there car and plan on some modding

O yea maybe airbags if my pockets persist.

· Registered
360 Posts
probably new black carpet, black headliner and visors, and black out the imp console...then start SEM blackin out what I can when it warms back up. and i wanna try to get at least the trunk sound deadened..but we'll see. oh, and definitely those switchback LEDs for the front signals...im hooked on those things, might make a nice little stocking stuffer to myself.

· Registered
3,115 Posts
Crazy under the hood setup, details later. (gathering parts)

Put my 3.23 G80 in along with airbags, needs to be sandblasted and set up for the bags.

Tranny, and slam are going to happen.

Oh forgot this. Get my tune right and hope I can pass emmisions.

· Registered
1,754 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
i needed a regular mechanic baby d, ima have to get up with you one day baby d, i need to see if your panels match my seats

· Registered
154 Posts
Huge list.......Smooth frt/rr bumper covers, tails, mirrors, projectors, grille, spoiler, paint and body work, gears, posi, headers, exhaust, RAISS, tune up, tuned pcm, cluster, steering wheel, carpet, drop springs, rear control arms, drive shaft, heads/cam, intake, some powder coating, and a bunch of little nit-picky things. About 80% of this stuff is just chillin waitin for me to get home.

· Registered
283 Posts
my mods body kit, paint hot rod flat black, 6 1/2 speaker upgrade front and in back door, rims, dress up motor, and more

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.