Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey. Im putting headers on my TBI 350 roadmaster right now and I broke the starter so I had my mom run to town to get a starter and some new plugs, I called autozone to see if they had AC delco double platnums for a "92 roadmaster 5.7L TBI" and they said they didnt have them for that year, what's the part number for the ac delco double platnums so I can give it to them, there probally just looking it up wrong. They also said they have ac delco rapid fires for it. My mom is almost there now aand If I dont hear back from you fellas Ill be the proud ownder of some ac delco rapid fires in a bit. Thanks a bunch!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I used the Autolite double platinums from Auto zone and I like them. For a NA motor or stock motor they will do fine.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I used APP-106 in my old 94, where the A=Autolite and PP=double platinum

They should work fine on the TBI cars.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The only thing autozone had was the "stock" AC Delco plugs, and, *rolls eyes*, the bosh double platnums. I went with the AC delcos for now.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.