Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back again for another Xmas sale ...
4 Polished Door Handles and 8 Screws for only $99.00 + 10.00 S&h( US and Canada only)

Sale ends December 31st

Also have Tilt Levers for $25.00 Shipped ... Hood Strut Covers ( set of 2 ) For $50.00 Shipped and Hood Strut Brackets (set of 2 ) for $45.00 shipped .

Send your Paypal Payments to [email protected]

Thanks for Looking ,
PunisherSS .

PS : I'm out of Coat Hooks and Hazard Buttons till have some Free time to order them ..
Also looking to Trade Door Handles or my whole billet products with .com name for a nice clean low milage 96 Impala .

Other Products www.bbodybillet.com

·
Premium Member
548 Posts
will these work with the toadhaulexpress aluminum door bezels?

·
Registered
836 Posts
Aluminum bezels

will these work with the toadhaulexpress aluminum door bezels?
If you got the aluminum door bezels on the very first GP, then it's a very tight fit with the PunisherSS door handles. You won't be able to mount the handles completely flush against the aluminum bezel unless you grind a little bit off the back of the handle. (No big deal as you can't see it once it's screwed down.)

(Pic of mine from the first batch.)

If you got the aluminum door bezels from a later GP then I think Greg said he enlarged the recessed area on the door bezel so the PunisherSS handles are a perfect fit. Either way you should be good with or without a little work. For looks alone, these things are a perfect match IMO.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
If you got the aluminum door bezels on the very first GP, then it's a very tight fit with the PunisherSS door handles. You won't be able to mount the handles completely flush against the aluminum bezel unless you grind a little bit off the back of the handle. (No big deal as you can't see it once it's screwed down.)

(Pic of mine from the first batch.)

If you got the aluminum door bezels from a later GP then I think Greg said he enlarged the recessed area on the door bezel so the PunisherSS handles are a perfect fit. Either way you should be good with or without a little work. For looks alone, these things are a perfect match IMO.
thanks for the info..

·
Premium Member
4,134 Posts
need to be contacted ASAP

please contact me reguarding payment method.sent email and PM.no reply yet. need some info.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Sorry for the late response but my laptop having problems and can not get in to the forum for a while ...sorry for the inconvenience..

Sale extended until run out some of the stuff ...

Buyers can send their payments though paypal to [email protected]

I have Door Handles , Tilt levers, Hood Strut Covers and Brackets in stock ...

Thanks ,
Burak.

·
Registered
4,908 Posts
are you still selling billet parts??

i got my door pulls from you about 2years ago but want somethings off your website but your email on bbodybillet.com doesnt work.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts