Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Long story short, I had to buy another set of fuel rail covers in order to resolve a lost package issue with the USPS. Bottom line.. the nightmare is over. End result I have two polished aluminum drivers side fuel rail covers and one passenger side polished aluminum fuel rail cover. Please note and look at the picture the passenger side has the leaping dear machined in. Both drivers do not.

I'm selling the pair (1 with leaping deer 1 without) for $135.00 plus shipping. I'm selling the single drivers side for $65.00 plus shipping. The pieces come with attaching hardware.

Willing to possibly trade or take offers. I ended up having to buy a total of 3 FRCs in order to get what I want and needed.

Also note to any and all. I'm flying home for the holidays available still are several MBA product billet pulley covers, chromed MBA billet pulleys, including a full set of chrome fuel rail covers and a polished plenum cover in perfect shape. Let me know if interested. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
I'll take the complete pair of fuel rail covers if still available. What is your paypal? Thanks. Pm sent.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PM with PayPal info replied. If you find LT4 valve covers. I have billet pieces that are for those covers for sale as well. ;-)

·
Registered
2,162 Posts
Payment sent. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Paayment received. Going out tomorrow. I'll send tracking info. Thanks.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts