Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Polished 11 gauge 6061 Aluminum Hood Strut Brackets with zinc coated ball stud!!

Fits Impala ,Caprice ,Roadmaster,C.Cruiser and Fleetwoods ...
This is a bolt-on item and will installs in minutes ...
You'll get 2 Brackets and 4 Polished top Metric 6x20mm Stainless steel Button head Bolts for $45.00 shipped to your door in US ..
I will also ship out of state for few bucks more ..
The Brackets are in stock and packed up for shipping !!!
My paypal is [email protected] or PM me for money order info.

Your stock Rusted Bracket ...

Your New Polished Bracket

Installed

Shipped Brackets w/ USPS tracking numbers ...

Tenor39-- 03062400000006288182
ys96imp-- 03062400000006288205
Sharp96ss-- 03062400000006288175
bigbuh--- 03062400000006288199
Roadmonster2.0--- 03062400000006288212
4SSdo2-- 03062400000006288229
swtss-- 03062400000006288236
chydogs ss-- no tracking to canada
4501 safari -- 03062400000006288168
outkasst-- 03062400000006290451
caminokid-- 03062400000040394689

[ 05-09-2007, 01:19 AM: Message edited by: PunisherSS ]

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in for a set Burak.

They look great!

Do you have any of the polished strut covers to go with them?

If so, I want a set of those too. In fact, I'll just send you a PM for the rest of the stuff...

Thanks again for the bolts and door pulls!

Stewart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by RoadMonster 2.0:
I'm in for a set Burak.

They look great!

If so, I want a set of those too. In fact, I'll just send you a PM for the rest of the stuff...

Stewart
Stewart,
I've checked out my garage and find a set of good polished strut covers for you along with some unpolished ones :D soo the good ones are saved for you ...

Burak.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by PunisherSS:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by RoadMonster 2.0:
I'm in for a set Burak.

They look great!

Stewart
Stewart,
I've checked out my garage and find a set of good polished strut covers for you along with some unpolished ones :D soo the good ones are saved for you ...

Burak.
</font>[/QUOTE]Thanks Burak!

They will look really nice with your hood shock brackets.

BTW, I got the remaining door pulls installed, thanks to you

I posted new pics in the Feedback Section.

Stewart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
are the little protrusions that the strut clips on to the same length on the new ones as opposed to the stock units? Hard to tell from pics. Not that it matters prolly just curious.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Originally posted by Buffman:
are the little protrusions that the strut clips on to the same length on the new ones as opposed to the stock units? Hard to tell from pics. Not that it matters prolly just curious.
The ball studs are little longer than the stocks but works just fine ...the bracket also longer about 1 1/2" ....nice catch Buffman ..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 1RawSS a.k.a. Raw Custumz Car Audio:
Id been in also but I would want the strut covers also.
If your all out where can I get them?
thanks
Bernie
as far as I know i'm the only one who makes these covers and the shop who made them for me are moving ...as soon as they start working ,I'll order more ,but cant tell you when ..
I have few unpolished ones that i'm planing to finished as soon as I'm done with brackets ..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Burak,

As a good and loyal customer, you know I will take a set of the brackets. That will set off the polished strut covers. Your products are of amazing quality. When I have nothing else to do I'll figure out how to post photos on here and showcase their applications on my wagon.

Just let me know ehn you want the money. How about that shift lever? Anything yet?

Thank you, 4501 Safari (Richard in Jacksonville)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Originally posted by 4501 Safari:
Burak,

As a good and loyal customer, you know I will take a set of the brackets. That will set off the polished strut covers. Your products are of amazing quality. When I have nothing else to do I'll figure out how to post photos on here and showcase their applications on my wagon.

Just let me know ehn you want the money. How about that shift lever? Anything yet?

Thank you, 4501 Safari (Richard in Jacksonville)
Richard ,
thanks for the comliments ...
The shifter levers are on the polisher with the brackets when he is done with them I'll do the clear coat ,assembly and ready to go ...
I'll say about same time like brackets ..
Burak.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Originally posted by 1RawSS a.k.a. Raw Custumz Car Audio:
Im in as long as I can get both
Thanks
Bernie
Bernie,
I have a set of strut covers to go with the brackets for you ...

BTW :Installed Pictures are updated with the new ones and those button head allen bolts looks much better then the hex bolts ,,soo I'm including these button head Polished Top Stainless Steel bolts with the brackets instaed of hex ones ..

1 - 20 of 70 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.