Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here we go again,
Rad. Cross bars for your Precious B-body ...
They Are big ,Bold and Polished and Comes with the SS Bolts .
Installation Takes about 30 minutes if you know what your doing , I've cut my hands few times and get dirty a little but what the heck..
Anyway ,I will Price them tomorrow but LMK what do you think ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
A little too much. Show car will be nice for it. Whatelse you got in the making. I thought you were gonna make the window switch panel. Thats what Ive been waiting on. Whats the deal?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Originally posted by I got 1:
A little too much. Show car will be nice for it. Whatelse you got in the making. I thought you were gonna make the window switch panel. Thats what Ive been waiting on. Whats the deal?
I thought we have alot of Show cars here :( ..

The window sw.panel is still on my list along with the other stuff That I promised to make ,but I'm also working on some Roadmaster(I own one) and Suzuki Projects at the same time and also the shop is busy with their own stuff so imagine the caos and stress in the shop ...
But I'll do my best to made them all..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i've bought everything you've made so far, but can't say i like them that much. good idea, but in my opinion, to big. i really don't want mine to be that noticable. i chromed mine. but you do great work. i was wondering about a new product i was hoping you could make. since you did such a great job on the strut covers, i was wondering if you could make rotor hats. a thin aluminum cover to go over the rotors. it would look great for everyday show cars with or without the wheels on. just a idea. how about the grille that covers the wipers, and maybe treaded bullet screw-on wiper bolts.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
couple other things i need. how about the side vents on the ends of the dash. the vents on the rear doors of my wagon. maybe a glove box handle. the a/c vents. can you tell i like bling. i'll think of some more i'm sure

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The A/C Grilles and Rear door Went Grilles are on my list but dont know when....
I have new RM Handles check them out on RM section ... ;)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
even though i don't have a RM wagon, those handles are killa... got me thinking on how i could make them work on my chevy. good work as always. even if nobody else wants those rotor hats. please give me a price on a set for me. i'm on a roll now, not going to cut corners on this one, f*ck it. its only money

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Wagon,
those are some killer ideas but I dont think I can make that happen :(

If you guys think these are to big or wide or what ever , I can make them smaller or thinner ( then will be cheaper) ...Shoot some ideas we can make it work for all ...This is not a %100 Finished Product yet it's just a Desing ...My first Prototye was Round Aluminum but it was ticker then the Stock one but then most of you guys were like to much aluminum (and make them stronger for its purpose) so I desing this one for bold look ..
Anyway keep it coming ...
BTW the coast for these bars would be around 160-170 .

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The price for this set up is $160.00 Shipped to your door via US Postal Services w/delivery Confirmation ..
First Bacth will be 10 sets and I need to get at least 8 orders to make them ..(I'll keep the 2 sets for my non-forum customers)

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Is it possible to make a sleeve for the bars somewhat like the hood strut covers? That wat the strength is there from the original bars and just a cover to clean it up a bit...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
i dont even have these bars on my car anymore i had them taken off to accomidate my tranny oil cooler and fan...

but it is a neat idea.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by DropYurz:
Is it possible to make a sleeve for the bars somewhat like the hood strut covers? That wat the strength is there from the original bars and just a cover to clean it up a bit...
It's a good idea ,but I think the diameter of the bar is Smaller than the mounting points but I need to check on that one ...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
hey PunisherSS, great job but i think I would like them a tad bit smaller/ Well I didnt get to enjoy your other fine billet acc. for to long I took my car to a buddies shop to finsh my custom doors and someone stole your billet pull handles and the shroud off the doors were the handles mount, and my d&mn shifter knob. So I want be buying one of each I'll have to buy two :mad:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.