Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 220 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

The Price for this set ( 4 handles & 8 polished top screws) is $130.00 Shipped to your door.........I will Take PAYPAL or Money order ( PLEASE INCLUDE YOUR FORUM NICK NAME WITH YOUR PAYMENT ) only and my paypal is [email protected] ( PLEASE DO NOT SEND YOUR PAYMENT UNLESS YOU HEAR FROM ME)

You will see pictures of 2 different Design and they are Both Avaible For Purchase...

Some Quotes from Buyers....

"The Quality of these Pulls are Awesome..I'll say they're pretty much Perfect Fit" Dan The Man.

"Just Got Mine Yesterday ..One Word ..QUALITY"
Bobby Simone.

The One on the top is the 1st Design

Picture of the Installed 1st Design from Bobby Simone!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
First 50.
------------
bigkahuna x2
pimpala
element9c1
southernComfortx2
bigmike750
brickb-body
eagle-co94
zap96ss
ronss96
impalass96 x2
ssweet
12secss
lockdown2028
pimpalaya59 x10
drunkinmonk
96ssminnow
deafpridess
igot2 x2
godspeed
damc
PunisherSS (The real one)
bodyssnacher
soulassasin
swt ss
slowdggm
9sickss
2fasst x2
peckxp
myfirtsv8
biggyss
93formula
sslver
leoss

2nd 50
-------
hussker
4ssd02
sharp95ss
gotcupcakes
tenor39
austinss
pimpala
chevypusha
souls27
uwsacf
jd1996ss
erik
loking4chevyz x2
boblane
mngrnss
yohinan
ryanss
foundmychevy x2
rh96ss
nickboutet
bearcat
moose
impholla
ssparky
sstealth LSX
njraver1
slowDGGM
ssnow

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cool! I think i might have to get in on the second 50 to order the new set for the new ride soon to come. I cant wait, thanks again.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
looks nice I like my current ones, the ones I like many other forum members waited months and months to get but I would trade in a heart beat and the fact that I still have my four original handels with all the screw cap covers to sell will probably cover the cost for them. one original handle is going to sell for more than $60.00 on ebay

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Originally posted by ChevyPusha:
Any idea when you will break into the 2nd 50 list??? :D
I have to get all the money for the first 50 then ,I can use that money for the second 50..
I'm guessing 4 to 6 weeks..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The 1st Design Handles are ready to ship ..Send your Payments of $130.00 to [email protected] ..if you dont have a paypal account PM me ..I'll reply my mail adress to you..

BigKahuna ( if you still want them)
element9c1
southerncomfort x2
bigmike750
brickB-body
eagle-co94
ronss96
impalss96 x2
ssweet
12secSS
lockdown2028
pimpala.yes,i am that pimpal
Drunkinmonk

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Hey,I can only pick up the one set,funds too low after X-Mas to get both.So someone can step up for the 2nd set-1st design.I'll paypal ya later today.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by Impalass96:
Hey,I can only pick up the one set,funds too low after X-Mas to get both.
It'll be more Pulls in few weeks ,LMK when you ready for the second one...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Put me down for a set. I'd like to be in on the first set if you have enough cancellations. Just let me know when you want the money.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Those pictures show both the 1st and 2nd?

The 1st design only available to the first 50 buyers is on top of the other on all the pictures?

I can see a slight difference . . .

So the second one on the bottom of the pics is the one that will be available to any and all future intrested buyers?

Thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Im third in line for the second payment in the first 50. When will they be ready to ship? I want the second design if I can. You can PM me or email or post here. Thanks.

1 - 20 of 220 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.