Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys and gals,
Just received my TT II and what an awesome look it gave the SS.But was kind of expecting more luster. How can I go about polishing them to a better shine.

Thanks in advance.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Hum sounds like yours aren’t very shinny? Mine looked like they were chromed and they still do! I just protected them with some wax and that is all I have done. I hope you find something out but I would make them give you some new ones because they should shine like they are chrome! Good luck and keep us posted on your outcome.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
LT1 do you have those fine little scratches on your TT-2's? I put a coat of wax on them before I had them put on. After they got a little dirty, I tried to clean them with a cotton towel(100%)and now I have little scratches on them. What gives?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I did have really really fine scratches after I dried mine with a terry cloth but after I waxed’em really good I don’t even notice them. All I can say is go with a old reusable diaper that has been washed about 30times. They get all the water on the first swipe and have no ruff surface to scratch the wheels finish.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i just used meguires hot wheels cleaner and they came out awesome.Their is a new chroming process coming out ,where the chrome will have a tint (any color you want ) to it :eek: kinda like the anniversary trans am blue wheels.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.