Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,437 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pooge is great to deal with, and I actualy gotta thank 93classic for refering me to him for something I had been looking for that wasn't even listed on his parts for sale list

·
Premium Member
781 Posts
Have to agree! Parts shipped quickly and as advertised!

Jim

·
Registered
202 Posts
me too

Yep, got me back on the road. And now people know when I'm braking. I like having brake lights! Thanks again doug

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Thanks for all the positive feedback guys! I'm just glad I could help everyone out while helping fund my project! Thanks to all of you for trusting me!

Add me to. Pooge sent a set of sway bars to wagon fest with another member. He is an asset to the community...............
I agree with the ass part, not sure about the rest.

Yep, got me back on the road. And now people know when I'm braking. I like having brake lights! Thanks again doug
Just braking? You're my best customer! :)

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Thumbs up!

Yup - got what I asked for in nice shape.. Son's Caprice clone's driverside qtr looks brand new! ... Solid member!

·
Registered
2,685 Posts
+1 here too...he even hand delievered some parts to me in Hawaii. Had some beers, went hiking, more beer, went on a booze cruise and some more booze.

Great guy to deal with!

·
Registered
707 Posts
Thanks a ton!!!! Fast shipping and honest seller would buy from again and again!!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts