I received my new AC Delco Battery Cable from Rock Auto. It’s designed for my 1995 Impala SS. I have a concern with the connector that goes on the fuse box near the fire wall on the passenger side. My original connector is a brass color with a little tab that makes it position correctly on the positive fuse box terminal. I read the cable can heat up and potentially catch fire? What is this problem? Should I be concerned with my new cable? My end connector is silver on all three ends (fuse, alt, Starter). I know my original connector at the fuse box was brass or something close. I have actually had a cable over heat there long ago when I was doing some work there some years ago. I never knew why the thing did what it did that night. It was shorted to ground but it wasn’t. Scared me. I thought I was going to lose my car. Is this because the silver connectors? Is my new cable connector (silver) going to be ok? Is my new cable going to catch fire because it’s not copper? Note: I’m assuming I can connect this new 3 cable to the fuse box from battery, starter from battery and alternator from battery with no problems? Why would the brass connector make this be a problem? Do I need to cut my new cable and splice my connector on or else fire? Hope you understand this situation correctly. Feedback needed. I have provided two pictures of the new Teipple positive cable both ends. And also two pics of the brass connector that went on the fuse box. I had the fuse box cable running directly to the alternator because I had that problem long ago. That’s why it’s not a battery connector 3 type. Long story anyway, just looking to see if any type over heating of the cable is going to happen because the cable has a silver connector, or why peoples cables were burning up.