Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am thinking of possibly selling my 96 BBB or trading for a nice Wagon or something different. It is has 147k original miles on motor, tranny and rear end. Over 4k worth of maintenance the last 6 months. All new suspension:
KYB Shocks, Hamilton Chevrolet correct upgraded rear control arms, everything re did in front end, upper and lower bushings, swar bar end links, tie rods, pitman arm and BMR sway bar added. New brakes in the rear and front 70% plus left

Brand new Nitto 450s with less then 4k on them and wheels in great shape

New Magnaflow stainless hi flo cats, pipes x pipe, Dynomax VT mufflers, and all 2 1'2 exhaust front to back.

K&N Cold Air Intake and All the typical bolt ons along new Moroso 8mm wires, NGK Iridium plugs, ignition coil, F Body Egr and Solenoid. Air Pump delete, TB Bypass, and Hyper Tech 160 TS.

Transmission serviced and multiple leaks fixed on motor and tranny. All new fluids thru out car including flushing the radiator, new radiator hoses and new rear gear fluid. Only use Mobil 1 High Mileage oil and Wis filter

Body all stock except for blacked out tail lights and side markers. Along with tinted windows and new Red Bow Tie emblem.

New Belt, idler pulley,fuel filter and pcv valve along with Multiple new hoses, gaskets, and sensors all AC Delco. TPS, IAC, Ignition Coil, EGR, Solenoid, all 4 O2 sensors.

Oil Cooler lines deleted due to leaking, and summit racing oil filter adapter installed.

PCM for less 93 octane tune

A/C and Heat both work along with radio and CD player.

Only cosmetic issues: Driver seat has a few tears in bottom, carpet was replaced a few years ago, but not done perfect. Both passenger side windows are off track, and door panels in good shape but not perfect. Body was repainted a few years ago when previous owner hit a small deer. Paint is very shiny but small gash on passenger bottom of doors due to PO loading car on a trailer that was too narrow. You can see your reflection in the paint when she is clean. Very nice car, I have invested over 11k in her. I wanted one of these for a long time, but honestly I hate black cars with a passion. I would love a Charcoal Green SS, but they are so rare especially in Texas. I love wagons and all kinds of older cars. Shoot me an offer or what you might have to trade. I am not good with computers, but I can take pics with my phone and text. Send me a pm

1 - 1 of 1 Posts