Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you guys have really cool-looking Caprices/SS clones! Post some pics here so we can have a look at something other than sig file pics.

I'll start. Here's a pic of the fuel pres. & boost/vac gauges I installed in anticipation of a blower purchase. (Only my trans decided to take a header, so I dumped the money into a killer trans rebuild. Might as well, had to do it sometime.)

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
here's my contribution

i took thoses about a month ago. the rust's gone now =)

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Look at those new oil cooler hoses!! Whew-hoo!!

--------H-Pipe!!----------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Muffler Delete~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early morning in the fog with new BFG's :D

P

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey,

It's not the best picture, but it is hard to get the pearl to show up in a camera.

Later,
Brad

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ghost - I always thought the "gauges on the hood" thing was pretty cool. :cool:

silverthorn - I like the console. Very "official" looking. (BTW - your next mod is on it's way to you! :D)

CrowSS - Love the full picture of you car. Looks great!

PistonHead - Killer flames! :eek: Hmmmmm.... I'll be doing a repaint soon....

Ok, now for a few pics of my baby ----

My latest mod:

With my brother's Cougar:

B

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i dont know if its me or the computer but i still cant get my pic up here

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
cool pics~!

i love those purple flames PistonHead~~!

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Oh yeah, I forgot to post a pic of my famous "toaster oven" ;)

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Alright! Great pics guys! Let's keep 'em coming!

Hey Fake what's the toaster oven deal? What mod is that?

F

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by ghost:
Hey Fake what's the toaster oven deal? What mod is that?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It is a stainless replacement for the ugly stock air box (305 TBI). One of the guys here in HOTSS said it looked like a toaster oven. The name stuck. Now even folks in California are calling it that (aren't they, Eric and Ed? ;)).

A personal note on Alex's car (CapSS92) - when I bought my Caprice I had no plans for doing anything to it. The thought had never crossed my mind. Then I saw Alex's car on the web. It looked very cool and inspired me to customize mine. I met Alex last year at Impalafest and got to "thank" him personally for making me spend all that money on mods! ;) :D

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Quite honestly, when I saw his car I too thought that my car was well worth the work. I also liked FAKESS car alot too. Both caprices inspired me considerably. Thanks alot guys!! Some day soon, I will have some sweet pics to post here of the 91 with the 95-6 quarterglass and the roundies (wheel wells). Then its off to the shop with the other 91!! Until then, you guys and your awesome cars keep alot of us project builders working hard.

A

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Cars look great! :eek:

Mine's pretty tame in comparison, but I'm saving up for mods to a future '95 anyay. :D :D Hope these pics aren't too big...

Exterior shot. Not sure why the flash didn't go off; it's pretty dark today.

Caprice SS emblems sans SS on the door panels - another idea "borrowed" from Alex's '92. :D

Bonneville seats front and rear. I'm not a big fan on the fronts, but the back is cool with the armrest.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
how do i post the pics of my car,i have the pics on my HD but also on Clubphoto but it hardly ever lets me post em.Is there any other way to post them?

G

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
MauriSSio's cool red Caprice is now up in Post pics of your Caprice Part II. This thread is already way too much for dialups (and those of us with crappy 64k ISDN at work, heh.)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts