Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about getting a set. Would like to see how they look. Preferably on a BBB but it doesn't matter.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
Here are a couple of mine when I finished the install. 2 weeks ago.

Here's one SuSSpect took of one of my lights.

You will LOVE the smoked ones on your BBB car!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hussker yours look good. Its kinda hard to tell their smoke though with the headlights on and the sun shing in the pic. Do you have any pics w/out the lights on? Pics pics pics. More pics please! Lol

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Heres mine, you wont regret them...They arent too dark or too light...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
Like I posted in your thread, these look sexy on the DGGM! Didn't even think of that for the DGGM. I hope they look as good on the BBB.
They look great on a BBB. A local buddy of mine has them on his 96 BBB and looks great. Only suggestion I have, put CLEAR bulbs in for the parking/turn signal bulbs. Probably not legal, but, IMO, looks much better than the amber bulbs. If you go with the amber/orange LED's, the look with the lights off would be the same as clear filiment, but would be legal with with the lights on.

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
I dont agree with Euro's or Altezza'a on a B-body but......

If you must and you dont want those ugly amber bulbs in the parking/turn signal area get yourself some of these SilverStar jobs, you want the 2357A (bit brighter than the stock 2057) and not the 1157A pictured. Putting clear in there is just asking for some red lights in the rear view (in my neck of the woods anyway).

These only light up amber and are a cool bluish rainbow deal when off.

·
Registered
524 Posts
Here are a couple of mine when I finished the install. 2 weeks ago.

Here's one SuSSpect took of one of my lights.

You will LOVE the smoked ones on your BBB car!
what color H.I.Ds do you have? and is that the ddm tuning kit?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you must and you dont want those ugly amber bulbs in the parking/turn signal area get yourself some of these SilverStar jobs, you want the 2357A (bit brighter than the stock 2057) and not the 1157A pictured. Putting clear in there is just asking for some red lights in the rear view (in my neck of the woods anyway).

I agree about the altazzas or whatever bull on a b body or any car for that matter but the euros are ****ing awesome!

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They look great on a BBB. A local buddy of mine has them on his 96 BBB and looks great. Only suggestion I have, put CLEAR bulbs in for the parking/turn signal bulbs. Probably not legal, but, IMO, looks much better than the amber bulbs. If you go with the amber/orange LED's, the look with the lights off would be the same as clear filiment, but would be legal with with the lights on.
To hell with the amber bulbs. I hate em! I didn't know it was illegal not have white light though?

·
Registered
865 Posts

LED 1157 with a electronic flasher

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
I thought all those euro clear units had the "casper" shield on them?
I think they just started putting casper shields in them. I'm still waiting to see pics of someone with the newer ones to see if they control the hids any better with them.

·
Premium Member
1,808 Posts
I think they just started putting casper shields in them. I'm still waiting to see pics of someone with the newer ones to see if they control the hids any better with them.
I guess I am a little ignorant here. What is a Casper shield?

·
Registered
620 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The difference in the two headlights
with a Casper/diffuser whatever its called
and with out

Next ccfl halo victims
Still don't see the difference. What am I looking for. Which pic is with/without?

1 - 20 of 46 Posts