Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 1126 Posts

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
i dont have a wagon but your **** is NICE bro. real nice!!.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Here's mine. Current mods include dropped spindles, air ride in the rear, Caddilac leather bucket seats, steel wheels with gangster whites, tint, and remote start.

It's going in the body shop tomorrow, and coming out with a shaved hood, shaved rear door handles, and a roll pan. Then I'm redoing the wood in a darker cherry color and installing Impala SS seats.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Gonna give mine a bath in a couple of hours and take pics. Use the link in the sig for the time being.

·
Registered
1,845 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what size wheels and tires are on your wagon? and how wide?? thats the perfect setup man.

·
Premium Member
472 Posts
Awesome wagon but, how the hell do you get in it or the TB when they are in the garage?!lol
Usually the DGGM and the SS are in the garage. Two Wagons and the TBSS are in the driveway. I took the picture to prove I could fit three in there if I had to.

·
Registered
30 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
what size wheels and tires are on your wagon? and how wide?? thats the perfect setup man.
thanks, the previous owner put them on. the car gets a lot of attention. the wheels are 20x9. you can see the width a little better in this shot....

·
Registered
669 Posts
OK, here's mine fresh from a bath and installation of the lower grill. I'm not sure if I'm digging the lower grill yet.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
heres mine, no where near as nice as any of the ones posted but im working on it. i just got the rollpan and roof fillers yesterday. and as soon as i can find a killer deal on springs. ill be ready for paint the first pic is my baby as of now and the second i hope to be the finished product...

1 - 20 of 1126 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.