Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

721 - 740 of 807 Posts

·
Registered
3,130 Posts
From a few years back when the mod list was long. Bad news is the mod list is still long. LOL

·
Registered
79 Posts
updated my hood with white plasti dip and some trim black i had laying around also did my head light covers and redid my center caps

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Neat look. What would it look like if you plasti-dipped the front bumper in black the same width as the grill and push bar?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
What size and offset/backspacing are those? 20s? I've been contemplating a set of 20" Boss 304s for mine for quite a while now.

·
Registered
89 Posts
^^^^^ honestly I couldnt tell u just yet. They came with the car and i haven't looked on the backside of the rims. Next time i rotate i'll look. I know its a square setup which i prefer cause staggered is a lil more work. My last two cars i ran staggered and it was a pain at times. I'll find out soon and get back to ya. I actually want to run 18s with a thicker tire.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
^^^^^ honestly I couldnt tell u just yet. They came with the car and i haven't looked on the backside of the rims. Next time i rotate i'll look. I know its a square setup which i prefer cause staggered is a lil more work. My last two cars i ran staggered and it was a pain at times. I'll find out soon and get back to ya. I actually want to run 18s with a thicker tire.
Thanks. What size tires do you have on there?

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
245/35
I kinda want to trade them for stocks till i get the rims i want
Too bad mine are stock Caprice rims, not SS rims and too bad you're in Cali, not Chicagoland...

·
Registered
7,991 Posts
95 Caprice

My 95 Caprice Classic minus all the Caprice Chrome and converted over to a Caprice SS. Still with its original Factory paint.

I've done a few mods to her over the years. :)

·
Registered
2,412 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
My 95 Caprice Classic minus all the Caprice Chrome and converted over to a Caprice SS. Still with its original Factory paint.

I've done a few mods to her over the years. :)

So did you replace the door handles or paint them? I've always been curious as to what would be the best way to get the door handles body color because I have no idea how to remove the rear door handles. They are a huge pain.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
+2 Narc. That car is & looks mean!!:D

721 - 740 of 807 Posts