Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

781 - 800 of 804 Posts

·
Registered
948 Posts
Man, I haven't really ever fallen in love with the fog light front bumpers on the market, but this picture right here is making me re-think that...
Here are a few more, after having the windshield tinted.

LTX tech.com is my drug

·
Registered
108 Posts
After an extended rest period, I've decided to work on the Caprice again. Old paint was super thick and cracking in lots of places; also needed to patch a rust spot behind the passenger's rear wheel. Just completed a budget DIY paint job in my garage with a combination of roll on and spray paint. Looks great from 20 feet away. The silver should be much less hot in the summer than the old black paint job.

Attachments

·
Registered
948 Posts
After an extended rest period, I've decided to work on the Caprice again. Old paint was super thick and cracking in lots of places; also needed to patch a rust spot behind the passenger's rear wheel. Just completed a budget DIY paint job in my garage with a combination of roll on and spray paint. Looks great from 20 feet away. The silver should be much less hot in the summer than the old black paint job.
Is that the police crown vic pushbar?

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
948 Posts
I think it would look better without the headlight protectors since they are angled up for the way it woulda fit a different vehicle.
I think so. Not a perfect fit but looks much better on the Caprice.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
3,762 Posts
This thread needs to be brought back...

Attachments

Reactions: Jim Paley

·
Registered
3,762 Posts

·
Premium Member
40 Posts
Hurst Hurse

'92 OCC in the Hurst tradition.
'76 Olds 455, TBI, 4L60, Lowered, '74 442 interior
In "Hurst Equipped" book.

Attachments

Reactions: Sinister

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yeah,, it’s in temp parking spot. Was just showing how the car looked when I first got it from a collapsing barn (seller parked it in ‘97). Almost done with my 96 DGGM. Will be in my garage is next week or so.

327 ac car. Fully loaded and complete. Not bad for a $2500 barn find ...

·
Registered
8,492 Posts
Yes it is, Mr. -Nv. You're a master of understatement. Nice score.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Here is the 96 DGGM with hotchkis drop coils and 81 Camaro tubular control arms in the front. Monroe severe service shocks all the way around.

·
Registered
Chevy Caprice Classic 1996, 5.7 liter
71 Posts
Let's try this thread again. Here's the rules:

1) Post ONE picture of YOUR car.
2) This thread is more about photography than the car, so post a pic with a unique angle, lighting, background, or some other feature that makes it a cool shot.
3) No crappy cell phone pics, please.
4) Please keep pictures under 1000 pixels in any direction.
5) Did I mention to post ONE pic of YOUR car?

I'll start off with my DGGM '96 SS...

444C5E9D-29EA-4420-9975-4B05BEDC0578.jpeg

chevy Caprice Classic’96 aka MuleDawg

781 - 800 of 804 Posts