Is that the police crown vic pushbar?After an extended rest period, I've decided to work on the Caprice again. Old paint was super thick and cracking in lots of places; also needed to patch a rust spot behind the passenger's rear wheel. Just completed a budget DIY paint job in my garage with a combination of roll on and spray paint. Looks great from 20 feet away. The silver should be much less hot in the summer than the old black paint job.
Let's try this thread again. Here's the rules:
1) Post ONE picture of YOUR car.
2) This thread is more about photography than the car, so post a pic with a unique angle, lighting, background, or some other feature that makes it a cool shot.
3) No crappy cell phone pics, please.
4) Please keep pictures under 1000 pixels in any direction.
5) Did I mention to post ONE pic of YOUR car?
I'll start off with my DGGM '96 SS...