Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1



[ 01-29-2007, 02:01 PM: Message edited by: Revoh ]
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9










[ 01-29-2007, 07:05 PM: Message edited by: 96 Black ]
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So Revoh, this has been one of your better "not so dumb" ideas. Nice rides


I just never realized how short you are from that very first pic at the top
Oh, I just slay myself.


Hey guys, you DO realize of course women for the most part all figure anybody that takes so many pictures of their own car has got to be a total loser.


[ 02-01-2007, 08:42 AM: Message edited by: 96 Black ]
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Originally posted by 96 Black:
So Revoh, this has been one of your better "not so dumb" ideas. Nice rides


I just never realized how short you are from that very first pic at the top
Oh, I just slay myself.


Hey guys, you DO realize of course women for the most part all figure anybody that takes so many pictures of their own car has got to be a total loser.
Ha, I was standing in a hole.


I already know my wife thinks I'm a loser. Whatever--she's stuck with me now--too late for her!
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by Revoh:
. . .Ha, I was standing in a hole.


I already know my wife thinks I'm a loser. Whatever--she's stuck with me now--too late for her!
HaHaha From the tufts of hair above your headrest I was sure you were sitting IN the car!

LOL

And I said women, not wifes. All wives already know their husbands are total losers, but for so many OTHER reasons.
;)

It's been 30 minutes now, so HotRods- pics have likely downloaded by now.


[ 02-09-2007, 07:10 PM: Message edited by: 96 Black ]
 
9

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Nice looking there HotRod-. But what do you suppose could have made the name 'Madonna' just suddenly pop into my head?

:cool:

[ 02-01-2007, 06:07 PM: Message edited by: 96 Black ]
 
B

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Personally i like Revoh's but im partial to him.
 
S

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Originally posted by 96 Black:
Nice looking there HotRod-. But what do you suppose could have made the name 'Madonna' just suddenly pop into my head?

:cool:
Must be those cones in the front.
 
1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Top