599 Posts
Just recently got her bagged using Accuair and d2500 bags

·
Registered
233 Posts

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
Wow. Great pics guys. I might have to try those rear moog springs. I've had the 5662s up front for over 2 years now with PPM autoX springs out back. 17" REV classics. Those Salt Flat wheels are sexy AF!

·
Premium Member
48 Posts
Wow. Great pics guys. I might have to try those rear moog springs. I've had the 5662s up front for over 2 years now with PPM autoX springs out back. 17" REV classics. Those Salt Flat wheels are sexy AF!

where did you get the push bumper?

·
Premium Member
116 Posts
where did you get the push bumper?
It came with the car. It was taken off when I had the car painted 5 years ago. I just recently put it back on with a new bumper cover. It's made by Setina.

·
Registered
3,130 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Same Sprints....New Look. Have a pair of H&R's im thinking of installing but also thinking of going air cause I love the super low look.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
You have any rubbing issues and whats the specs on the wheels and tires?

1 deep im good.....two deep not so much. Rubs front and back while ridin two deep. Left rear wheel is missing the tire brand name and size now. It has burned off in one short trip riding two deep. Need to do the body shift mod and looking for a set of the old grey ST Springs that are 2/2 drop.

·
Registered
832 Posts
Maybe try spring insulators up top all around to get that extra 3/8 - 1/2" clearance before switching out the springs. How's your oil pan?

621 - 640 of 666 Posts