·
Registered
175 Posts
wow how that happen?

·
Registered
192 Posts
What happened?

Engine fire? Turbo? Super charged? Damn these pics are alarming.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
I don't think they give you your virgins if you go out blowing up an Impala!

·
Premium Member
2,488 Posts
A woman in a PT Cruiser is stopped behind a guy who's stopped and waiting to turn left. I'm coming up in the right lane approaching the last right turn before I get home.

She decides right as I'm next to her that it's time to change lanes to pass the guy. Carnage is below.

EDIT: I did a terrible job drawing that picture like six years ago. It's two lanes each direction with the normal double center line.

Attachments

·
Registered
192 Posts
Factory set up?

Manual fuel reg? Factory rails?

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
Misfortunate? I would call that the start of the end of my life :(

·
Registered
2,528 Posts
Don't remind us. I still remember the day I got a txt from you, I could have sworn you were BS'n.
Let alone all the insurance BS they were giving you. (the $$ they offered to you was a complete joke especially w the halo lights issue).

That two tone was a thing of beauty bro. Glad your back on a DCM once again tho!

·
Registered
7,095 Posts
Endangered post pics of the new imp, glad you got out that ok and came back strong

my misfortune, lady backed into my car (stupid high b!tch) she didnt check her mirrors and said her rear bumper sensors didnt go off

because of the two toned paint job, my dash being broken from having my stereo stolen, and someone messing with the odometer, i got low balled by the adjuster and screwed by the insurance company(fck farmers) I didnt have the money to fix it. so i pocketed the money. Then last year the motor went, So the pocketed money and some i saved up, i bought the 96. Heres how it sits now, because of the elements and no car cover

she'll be back next year!

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Damn that is a hell of a burn, sorry to see that.

For me it was my winter beater 9C1, coming home late one night with the wife and her friend, go through and intersection with a blinking yellow, the dumb bitch and her gangster friends in a grand prix felt that a blinking red meant hammer it, I hit her at 40, two wheeled the car and landed controlled it to the side of the road, bent axle and all. Wife got hurt she went to the hospital, while I sat and got the full DUI work up and the bitch that ran the light didn't get anything, no insurance either. Oh well I passed the sobriety test, worried about my wife, half way through it I asked the cop if we could just do the breathalizer and call it a day, no way had to continue on. Oh well water under the bridge.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Don't remind us. I still remember the day I got a txt from you, I could have sworn you were BS'n.
Let alone all the insurance BS they were giving you. (the $$ they offered to you was a complete joke especially w the halo lights issue).

That two tone was a thing of beauty bro. Glad your back on a DCM once again tho!
Thanks Dave. Yeah I waited at least a year before posting it here. I dont think I would of took any stupid ''DIBS" comments lightly. Came back though.

Man, CALI SS has taken a beating huh. Babyblue, Juan at gun point! , Me ...Hell, even YOU with the verSSa!!!!!!
You know the worst thing about that day was when the flames got to remote start module, the damn car kept trying to start up every 5 seconds causing a huge fireball every time!

·
Registered
845 Posts
I didnt have the heart to take pictures of my front end, let alone keep them!! It was bad enough to need some frame work though :-( these are all pretty hard to look at, I didnt know some many others decided to keep/ get another car after a big accident. Its cool!

·
Registered
885 Posts
here's one I kept since a while

Attachments

·
Registered
342 Posts
Wow, that was a pretty bad one.

Here's my first B-body...I bought it in July of '04, 65k miles for $8000...helluva deal at the time, right? Well, some DB rear-ended me at 50+ and "didn't see me" sitting STOPPED AT A RED LIGHT!! I then hit the car in front of me, AND they hit the car in front of THEM! Totalled 3 weeks and a day after I bought it...hadn't even made a payment. It had fresh tint and a fresh heater core leak...still a little sour about that whole ordeal.

At least I made out on it...insurance paid out at $13000 and I had a settlement of like $3500 after lawyer fees...

1 - 20 of 91 Posts