Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted to say PPM has the worst customer service of any company I have ever delt with I dont know how these people stay in bussiness I ordered some tierod sleves on the 19 of last month and I still havent recived them order number 0000001995 I am pissed I needed these parts weeks ago zack said my order was shipped usps and it must have been lost or stolen lol and then told me in a email that they sent another set last week still havent recived those eather and he said there is no tracking number on this kind of order. Does this guy think I am stupid Like I never shipped anything USPS before if you want a tracking number they will give you one. stop jacking me around send my parts thats all I want with a tracking number!!!!!!!!!

·
Premium Member
1,178 Posts
I dont think there is a tracking number unless you ship with insurance but im not 100% sure. This is good to know because i have been looking at their front end rebuild kit. Sorry about the problems. -Josh

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
I spent 1300 on new a arms and a front end kit and had no problems but I forgot to order the tierod sleves so when I ordered them and waited and waited for them to show up but they never did I called and emailed the with no answer for like two weeks finaly got a email saying they where lost or stolen and said they would be shipping a new set out that day but here again I am still waiting and you figure they lost a fifty dollar part wouldnt you ship the next one with some kind of tracking number I know I would, thats just good bussiness gives the customer a peice of mind and lets you know he recived it

·
Registered
854 Posts
I was part of the group purchase for the brake bolts. I waited a couple weeks and they never showed. I emailed Zack through the forum, he got back to me the next day and I had my bolts a couple days later.

If you're having a problem I'd email the guy through the forum. It worked for me and if you Search the PPM threads, you'll see its worked for other people too.

And for what its worth, PPM can't be as bad as focuztech was. I can't pass up a chance to bash focuztech.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
We send every brake bolt out in a small package with postage on it, no tracking number. The USPS is pretty good and doesn't lose too many of them. Adding tracking to it would add cost to the item and we chose not to hit our customers with that cost. If one gets lost, we send out a replacement.

Please send me an email an confirm your address. It is possible that there was a problem with your address and they are going somewhere else.

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
Not trying to be a dick, but isn't tracking through USPS like .70 cents. I use it when I ship stuff out through them, it is cheap insurance, even though there tracking system blows, it will still show were it ended up. http://www.usps.com/prices/extra-services-prices.htm

·
Registered
155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Guess what I got today my tierod sleves yeaaaaa!!!! zack just to let you know you guys shipped them ups not usps and guess what there was a tracking number not trying to be a a-hole but dam it man If you dont even know how you guys shipped stuff your losing more then 1.5% on a tracking number they where shipped on the 2 of november just to let you know I like the products you guys sell and your prices arent bad but please step up the game on customer service it needs help bad!!! anyway I got my parts

·
Premium Member
8,383 Posts
1.5% for delivery confirmation not insurance, which is what they are talking about as that is all that USPS offers, where are you seeing that at?!. Plus with the insurance that they offer, it probably isn't the greatest mind you, but if USPS is losing sh** on you, I would pay for the insurance, hell 5000 dollars in coverage is 7.70 I think that is worth it and it comes with tracking. I only use Fedex from a retail location, with insurance on everything that i ship out, if they lose it or destroy it, it goes back on the Fedex store.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Guess what I got today my tierod sleves yeaaaaa!!!! zack just to let you know you guys shipped them ups not usps and guess what there was a tracking number not trying to be a a-hole but dam it man If you dont even know how you guys shipped stuff your losing more then 1.5% on a tracking number they where shipped on the 2 of november just to let you know I like the products you guys sell and your prices arent bad but please step up the game on customer service it needs help bad!!! anyway I got my parts
Sorry for the confusion. The only thing we ship via USPS are the brake bolts. Sleeves etc go by UPS.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Not to thread jack but So Fasst thanks for brake bolt kit. I got it but I wanted in on the front end rebuild GP. I was trying to get catch you before it ended via email and posts and you never responded. Is it too late? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Hey Zach I ordered the metering bolt last week and received the package yesterday. However inside was the stealth/brake bolt which I did not order or need. If u can get back to me as soon as possible. Thanx
Joe

1 - 12 of 12 Posts