Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used Power seat track for a impala / caprice for sale. I bought it for Driver's side but not sure if driver/passenger side is the same or not. I bought it 2 yrs ago and never took it out of the box it was shipped to me in.

$25 plus actual shipping cost from 48180.

·
Registered
116 Posts
pics? w/motors?

·
Registered
116 Posts
How much for shipping to 33029?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
How much for shipping to 33029?
94SSled - so sorry I missed this post/question. For what its worth...Shipping to 33029 is $55 total.

Anyway, Bump for me being a douche and not keeping up with this post and kicking over a couple of boxes in the garage this weekend prompting a visit to SS forums. Anyway, seat track/motors still available.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump because...
This box would look better on your garage shelf than mine!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Make me an offer and come grab this seat track (beer is a great trade! haha).

I wonder, do these ever die? I only bought it to put in the caprice that had manual seats...never got around to that job!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seat track

Used Power seat track for a impala / caprice for sale. I bought it for Driver's side but not sure if driver/passenger side is the same or not. I bought it 2 yrs ago and never took it out of the box it was shipped to me in.

$25 plus actual shipping cost from 48180.
I am looking to buy this item if it is still available - I live in Westland and that must be close to you. Please send me a reply ASAP.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I am looking to buy this item if it is still available - I live in Westland and that must be close to you. Please send me a reply ASAP.
I do not wish to step on anyones toes but due to the age of this post I figured I would offer help if it is not still available I have one in St Clair Shores 48080 that I can sell you for the same price if you want to come pick it up? I have a couple to chose from.

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not wish to step on anyones toes but due to the age of this post I figured I would offer help if it is not still available I have one in St Clair Shores 48080 that I can sell you for the same price if you want to come pick it up? I have a couple to chose from.

Mike--94MSP9C1
I will be glad to pick it up - please give me the details of where and when.

·
Registered
586 Posts
So I am assuming this seat rack is actually for the _passenger_ seat, and you bought it hoping to use it on the driver's side? Just wondering. I'm in need of the driver's side rack. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
So I am assuming this seat rack is actually for the _passenger_ seat, and you bought it hoping to use it on the driver's side? Just wondering. I'm in need of the driver's side rack. Thanks.

To the best of my knowledge the seat tracks are the same from side to side.

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
586 Posts
Maybe, but what side is this one from? Thank you.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
Maybe, but what side is this one from? Thank you.
I can't tell from the pictures which plastic trim pieces are on the track to tell which side it was originally one but they are exactly the same except for the amount of use. Obviously the passenger side track will have alot less wear on it usually.

Mike--Hamilton Chevy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts