Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Used Power seat track for a impala / caprice for sale. I bought it for Driver's side but not sure if driver/passenger side is the same or not. I bought it 2 yrs ago and never took it out of the box it was shipped to me in.

$25 plus actual shipping cost from 48180.

·
Registered
116 Posts
pics? w/motors?

·
Registered
116 Posts
How much for shipping to 33029?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How much for shipping to 33029?
94SSled - so sorry I missed this post/question. For what its worth...Shipping to 33029 is $55 total.

Anyway, Bump for me being a douche and not keeping up with this post and kicking over a couple of boxes in the garage this weekend prompting a visit to SS forums. Anyway, seat track/motors still available.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Bump because...
This box would look better on your garage shelf than mine!

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Make me an offer and come grab this seat track (beer is a great trade! haha).

I wonder, do these ever die? I only bought it to put in the caprice that had manual seats...never got around to that job!

·
Registered
2 Posts
Seat track

Used Power seat track for a impala / caprice for sale. I bought it for Driver's side but not sure if driver/passenger side is the same or not. I bought it 2 yrs ago and never took it out of the box it was shipped to me in.

$25 plus actual shipping cost from 48180.
I am looking to buy this item if it is still available - I live in Westland and that must be close to you. Please send me a reply ASAP.

·
Premium Member
1,562 Posts
I am looking to buy this item if it is still available - I live in Westland and that must be close to you. Please send me a reply ASAP.
I do not wish to step on anyones toes but due to the age of this post I figured I would offer help if it is not still available I have one in St Clair Shores 48080 that I can sell you for the same price if you want to come pick it up? I have a couple to chose from.

Mike--94MSP9C1

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do not wish to step on anyones toes but due to the age of this post I figured I would offer help if it is not still available I have one in St Clair Shores 48080 that I can sell you for the same price if you want to come pick it up? I have a couple to chose from.

Mike--94MSP9C1
I will be glad to pick it up - please give me the details of where and when.

·
Registered
586 Posts
So I am assuming this seat rack is actually for the _passenger_ seat, and you bought it hoping to use it on the driver's side? Just wondering. I'm in need of the driver's side rack. Thanks.

·
Registered
586 Posts
Maybe, but what side is this one from? Thank you.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.