Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
back than a forum member GlennSS did a group purchase on 220amp alternators, the alternators were coming from a company called Powered Industries the guys name is Justin, so i jumped in on this group purchase, it turns out that when i received the alternator FEDEX damaged it, it was returned back to justin and it took him 2 months just to get my alternator back from him, when i recieved the 2nd new alternator i placed in my storage closet, till i got around to opening the box, and you guessed it he replaced the front of the alternator that was damaged but not the back part of the alterntor, justin has not returned my calls after maybe 13 left messages and i spoke to his daughter or girlfriend on the phone and she took several message's, so to anyone that know's Justin tell him to look both ways when crossing the street.

(909)268-6984 Justin

i have to spoken to Glen aka GlennSS and he is just the guy who started the group purchase, but he is not the one i am having a bitter issue with.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So let me know I have this right, JP. You got a damaged alt front and back, got it back and only the front of the alt is repaired but not the back?

Sorry to hear that, JP.

E

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
E,
you are correct, the front of the alternator was bent to hell, so Justin fixed/replaced the front part of the alternator, but not the rear part of the alternator, i told him specifically that both sides are bent, and the rear part where the bolts go through is soooooo obivously bent..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Originally posted by GODSPEED:
E,
you are correct, the front of the alternator was bent to hell, so Justin fixed/replaced the front part of the alternator, but not the rear part of the alternator, i told him specifically that both sides are bent, and the rear part where the bolts go through is soooooo obivously bent..
Send me pics of it and I will see if I have case halves for it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.