Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I'm no longer using my Powermaster CS130 alternator. I picked it up a couple of years ago for $170 ish plus shipping from Jegs. I ended up taking it off after about 6 months because I planned on selling it then. I ended up building my own alternator and changing my bracketry around to fit a large case alternator. This alternator is a great option for someone looking for an upgrade for an L99/LT1 equipped with the K68/CS130 small case 105 amp alternator. I had the alternator on my car for approximately 1000 miles. It'll ship in its original box inside better packaging for more protection. I will also include the original "birth tag" it came with. I can provide pictures upon request. I'm asking $140 shipped OBO. PM me if you're interested.

-Erik

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I believe you mean cs 130
Thank you. That's what I meant. Mods, if one of you guys wants to fix that in my title I'd appreciate it.

·
Premium Member
1,567 Posts
alternator

Good luck with sale these are great alternators and if ever problem they have great customer service.
Paul.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bump to the top!

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
And as promised, here's the pics...

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
To the top! Make some offers... I have to get some new upper rear control arms for my Jeep and I can't convince my wife to let me spend the money unless I sell something.

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm willing to entertain offers. Send me a PM with a reasonable offer and we'll see what happens.

·
Premium Member
20,281 Posts
I'm willing to entertain offers. Send me a PM with a reasonable offer and we'll see what happens.
$100 shipped.....PayPal at the ready.....I'll pay the service fee, too.

LMK.

KW

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
1,141 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sold! Thanks Kevin! :D Now I can convince my wife to let me get my rear adjustable control arms for my Jeep to get rid of that vibration from my rear driveshaft. Lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts