Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i wanna get a front end kit for my impala and was wondering should i go all moog or powerperformance route they are significantly cheaper than moog but are they just as good or which route should i go??? thanks yall

p.s. im gettin the upper-lower balljoints, tie rod ends inner-outers and a centerlink. also do i need 9/16 or 5/8 balljoints?

· Registered
358 Posts
What year is your car? I believe GM switched to the 5/8's midyear in the 1995 model.

· Registered
360 Posts
i wanna get a front end kit for my impala and was wondering should i go all moog or powerperformance route they are significantly cheaper than moog but are they just as good or which route should i go??? thanks yall

p.s. im gettin the upper-lower balljoints, tie rod ends inner-outers and a centerlink. also do i need 9/16 or 5/8 balljoints?
Only late '95 and all '96 Caprice 9C1s had the 5/8" ball joints. Hope this helps!

· Registered
127 Posts
its a 95 is their any way i can see what they are???
If 1995 Impala they are the small ball joints -- 9/16-inch. ONLY 9C1 for the 5/8-inh ball joints and then only late 1995 and all 1996 9C1. -- JUST LIKE So FaSSt SAID.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.