Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I like the center console buckets alot. The rear storage area might be nice if there were decent pics of it.

That always gets me. You see it so often. A nice car with lousy pics. There isn't a decent overall pic of the car on there. It's just as bad as the person who posts 5 pics of the front fender and 5 pics for every piece on the car.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I think it's pretty cool.
Diamond plate, custom interior flames, retro looking steering wheel & dash, full length console, oh yeah.
I wouldn't like trying to peek out over that hood lump, though.

Ghostbusters!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
With that center-mount dash cluster, he's half-way to a RHD conversion! Those tail-light close-outs are cool looking & I like Z-28 tips for the wagon, but two-of-a-kind is always better!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
You'd think that if they were going to go through all the trouble to move the cluster to the center, they'd actually get it in the CENTER and not slightly off to the drivers side. Looks like the exhaust tip is the same way.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I saw this car in person a couple weeks ago at a Corvette show, of all places! I talked to the guy who built it. He really did do some hard work obviously, and it's well built for the most part. I noticed (can't see it in the pics) that the rollpan doesn't fit just right. He said it's a Mooneyes and he had to do some trimming to make it fit of course. Also he said he did something weird with the fillers for the roof rack - he didn't like any of the ones on the market so he just filled them himself with a combination of things that I didn't quite understand - something about tin foil and body filler. It looks decent, not perfect, but good. Overall it's a nice car if you're into the theme. Too much for me personally. I didn't get why he moved the dash over. The engine compartment is very well done and the cargo floor is made of real stained hard wood.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Derek69SS:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KC Clark:
Instrument panel in the middle of the dash doesn't float my boat.
I can't figure out why anyone would want the speedometer in clear view of the wife :confused: </font>[/QUOTE]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.