1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
I'm interested depending on cost.

·
Registered
701 Posts
D'ho! I just got mine back from you guys today.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
how about for a retune
Retunes are currently just $50 plus $15 for return shipping

I was considering running this thru x-mas, but it looks like there is more interest in the retunes and we have that at that discount rate everyday.

thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
D'ho! I just got mine back from you guys today.
That is always my luck too, but if we do end up running the special, if you want to do your second car we can do a tune for it for you for just $50 (figured I could subtract the discount for you on your next order)

Thanks,
Bryan

·
Premium Member
1,369 Posts
i am in let me know when and if its a go

·
Registered
1,454 Posts

I was considering running this thru x-mas, but it looks like there is more interest in the retunes and we have that at that discount rate everyday.

thanks,
Bryan
Cool. I'm in for a regular tune, and re-tunes are within my budget. Thanks.

·
Registered
701 Posts
That is always my luck too, but if we do end up running the special, if you want to do your second car we can do a tune for it for you for just $50 (figured I could subtract the discount for you on your next order)

Thanks,
Bryan
Awesome. I'll send in my wagon's PCM, 1996 OBDII. Who should I talk to for my better rate? Thanks.

·
Registered
2,558 Posts
Hey brian u have 3 of us over here in philly that need dyno tunes!!! What you gonna do??? It would be nice to have it done before cecil cold drag day on december 4th???? We need u mr bryan!!!

·
Registered
976 Posts

thanks,
Bryan
cool im getting my wire for basic diagnostic stuff how hard will it be just to get this emailed provided that i should have the wire soon.

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Lets go ahead and do this, Impala SS fourm members special of $100 plus shipping for tuning. If you want an exchange PCM we can do them, just add $125 for core charge, which you get a refund on if you send your original bakc as a core. I'll run it thru till XMAS. Just mention the Impala SS forum special on your order sheet and we can do payments via CC by phone, or if you prefer paypal you can paypal the discounted rate direct to [email protected], or you can do a check or money order as well.
I will let Keith know I've made this official to go so he knows it is on when he answers the phone for any questions you may have.
Thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Awesome. I'll send in my wagon's PCM, 1996 OBDII. Who should I talk to for my better rate? Thanks.
I'll let Keith know about this and you can talk to either him or I.
thanks,
Bryan

·
Registered
315 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Hey brian u have 3 of us over here in philly that need dyno tunes!!! What you gonna do??? It would be nice to have it done before cecil cold drag day on december 4th???? We need u mr bryan!!!
If there are 3 or more for sure I can work on getting something scheduled. It is a 4.5 hour drive for me (each way) and I've got burnt a few times of late (not by you guys at all, but other customers) that didn't have their cars ready or did not show on my trips to Philly. Email me at [email protected] for direct contact and let me know who all needs their cars done and we can get this put together.
Bryan

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Bryan, Does this special also carry over to us owners in the southeast, and with Alvin? I just purchased a 95 BBB, and he is only like 20 minutes from me

1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.