Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just scored my first wagon, been looking for awhile. Picked up a 96 roadmaster no rust with 77K miles. 1,800.00 Its one I was looking at awhile ago, finally closed the deal. Time to organize the wish list. Needs some interior work and the wood vinyl needs some work, but all in all I real happy.

Propappr

·
Registered
778 Posts
Where in Florida? Welcome to the world of wagons! :) I love mine.

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
LOL all they way at the end. Key West. Ill have to head to the mainland to get parts.

Propappr

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
Congrats on a great deal.

I'm only 3.5 hours away and there is a strong b-body community in Broward and Dade (although I don't too many of the Dade guys).

LMK if you have any questions, I've disassembled a few and put a couple less back together, lol. Happy to help out and can keep eyes open in JYs for ya too.

·
Registered
1,461 Posts
Congrats on the new wagon!

·
Registered
247 Posts
"seems like a good deal????"

LMAO.... This must be one of the finer one-liners spoken about a '96 RMW w/77K for $1800.
Tell you what. You could make some good money here, son. I'll give ya $1900 for it.

I'm feeling pretty sad as I recall picking up my first RMW five years ago for $5995, w/52K miles. I still feel as much joy driving it today with 140,000 miles, but I'm starting to think, "What the hell will I do when it's time to part ways?" Still no rust, some hail damage unfortunately, but conclusively the best all around car I've owned.

Congrats on a SUPER deal!
Simon

·
Registered
499 Posts
I still feel as much joy driving it today with 140,000 miles, but I'm starting to think, "What the hell will I do when it's time to part ways?" Still no rust, some hail damage unfortunately, but conclusively the best all around car I've owned./QUOTE]

Well said!

·
Premium Member
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Some Pics, weather is still bad. I have to search the board and read, read and read some more, there are some things that I want to get done ASAP.

Propappr

Roadmaster 1.jpg

Roadmaster 2.jpg

Roadmaster 3.jpg

1 - 12 of 12 Posts