Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I need one of those kits for my 89 chevy half ton truck, any chance I could get one for that price? I checked the web site and didn't find any thing for trucks. Let me know I would like to get in on this.
Kevin

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sorry I dont want to sound slow or anything cuz im more into our engines and have never done any suspension mods. What does this do exactly, will it just basically replace old worn stock parts, does it add something we dont have with stock, or does it replace stock parts with improved parts. sorry one last thing, what will this improve ie. handling, ride suspension? sorry like i said, i dont know much about suspension. thanks

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Wish I had the money right now ;) Already in deep with the wife over my Tri-Y order hehe

awesome price on this deal

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The time limit is up to Zack but I am going to ask him to hold it until june 30th.
As far as TAblays question, There is supposed to be less deflection in the polygraphite bushings than the stock rubber as well as the benefits recieved with replacing worn out parts. In my case my 9c1 haas 137k miles on it and could really use a refreshing in the front suspension. By doing it all at once I am getting a great price with high quality parts that I won't have to worry so much about the next time I hit the road. I can not urge you enough to take this offer if you have a high milage car with a old front end . You maybe saving more than a few bucks with the kit, you may be saving your car or your life if you had a ball joint failure on the road. Please see Zacks web site for more details or email him any specific questions as he is the expert not me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
1967rs -

The kit for the 1967 Chevelle would be $285 shipped to your door. We accept payment via PayPal, check, or money order. I'm going to keep this GP running until June 30th as per Chris's request.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm going to keep this GP running until June 30th as per Chris's request.
Cool, thanks! This may be possible after all. Desperately needed too, my left side bushings are falling out in chunks, yikes!
How does the kit's idler arm compare to the moog 't'? I've got one of those sitting here that never got installed. Any chance of subtituting an idler arm + a few $ for a center link, or would that negate the idea of a group purchase?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Stu,

Throw $10 in and no idler arm, and I'll do the center link.

94 Roadmaster kit is $285 shipped with the GP.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Originally posted by So FaSSt:
Stu,

Throw $10 in and no idler arm, and I'll do the center link.

94 Roadmaster kit is $285 shipped with the GP.
Email or PM me with info on payment options

How long after payment will I get the parts?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Payment is accepted via PayPal, check, or money order. Products are drop shipped directly from our supplier, PST, and are shipped within 24-48 hours via UPS Ground, from New Jersey.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Just a quick question, I'm in NJ also and was wondering if I could save some more by picking it up instead of having it shipped...Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
We can take an additional $10 off of your order if you go pick it up. Email me if you want to work out the specifics.

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.