Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have about 40 Mufflers here in stock and I want to get them out there for guys to use. So I am going to offer them up on Sale, not a GP. These are 5% over cost.

Pypes Muffler page Both Styles are listed

Street Pro's or PRO-V's are the same price. Race Pro's are not ready yet.

Retail for $76.17 ea. sale is $53.32ea. + shipping. or any ofther muffler on that page is 35% off retail.

2 1/2" or 3" Cats $60.00 ea. + Shipping. All Cats are universal fit, NOT direct fitment.
Picture

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mike, how do the PRO-V's compare to the sound of Spintechs? It looks like a Flomaster 40 series by looking at the cutaway on their site...

Any sound clips of those on an LT1?

If they have a hollow, tinny rumble at idle and are throaty up high in the RPM's without the glasspacky ******* sound, then I'm in for a set or 2&1/2's. I would like to hear them first though... I had pretty much decided on the Spintechs...

So... sell me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bill,

The PRO-V's are a direct copy of the Flowmaster 40 series, that was the point when they made them.

I have yet to hear them on a LT1 and that is the purpose of this sale, to get them out there for people to try. I myself preffer they Street Pro's, when the Race pro's are ready that is what is going to replace my Flowmaster's on my Impala.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by Mike @ No Limits Motorsports:
Bill,

The PRO-V's are a direct copy of the Flowmaster 40 series, that was the point when they made them.

I have yet to hear them on a LT1 and that is the purpose of this sale, to get them out there for people to try. I myself preffer they Street Pro's, when the Race pro's are ready that is what is going to replace my Flowmaster's on my Impala.
The street pro's look like a regular turbo muffler? Is that correct?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.