Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Guys,

I have exact pricing up for about 20 of them at this price. After these 20 are sold they will go back to around $200.00 + Shipping. GP deal is $165.00 shipped until these are sold.

Here.

Go to "more images" under the picture to see the modified pieces to exactly what was done to them.

They are still working on the cat back for the Sedan and I will have to ask about the wagon kit.

When I get my first X-Pipe in stock we are going to see if we can fit the X-Change dumps onto them and see if they will clear or not.

If they do clear they said they would produce them with no problem.

Close to this.

They are working on Electric Dumps also Here

That will be done in 2 months or so for around $250.00 to $299.99 per set.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Mike - Looks like a nice setup. Are you sure that the dumps in that location will clear everything on the B-body with the electric cutout valves?

I have some cutouts made by Dan at Clear Image that bolt in where the cats go behind the Quad-1 headers. I paid about $165 just for the ceramic coated cutouts, so this sounds like a good deal. Plus it gives you the opportunity to have dumps AND cats.

BTW - those electric cutout valves look EXACTLY like the DMH Performance ones that I purchased about a year ago.

Nice product! I'll be looking for the full cat-back system when it comes out.

Terry

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
YGM which in this case mean money. I want to see the wagon parts go through since hopefully I will be getting one in the next few weeks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have Tri-Y headers with extended hook-up pipes on order. Will the Pypes x-pipe bolt up directly to the hook-up pipes? Probably a stupid question but better safe that sorry.

Also, is this a true x-pipe? The pictures on your website look like what I would call a balance pipe. When I think of an x-pipe I think of two pipes intersecting each other at a 90 degree angle. I consider a balance pipe to be two pipes that are conjoined and are designed to reduce cross-flow.

If these are balance pipes that will connect easily to my Tri-Y's then I guess I'm in.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Originally posted by 69VERT 96SS:
Is this still for $165 With the cut out and will the bolt up to the tri y's
No right now they DO NOT have cutouts, I am not even sure these will fit. I will be installing 1 with the cutouts on my car in a few weeks, to see if they will fit or not.

This will bolt up to Stock cats, export pipes, or delete pipes for Quad 1's or Tri'Y's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Originally posted by Mike @ No Limits Motorsports:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by 69VERT 96SS:
Is this still for $165 With the cut out and will the bolt up to the tri y's
No right now they DO NOT have cutouts, I am not even sure these will fit. I will be installing 1 with the cutouts on my car in a few weeks, to see if they will fit or not.

This will bolt up to Stock cats, export pipes, or delete pipes for Quad 1's or Tri'Y's.
</font>[/QUOTE]post pics when this happens...

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Mike,
I'm very interested in the "cut out" version of this system, in fact if they fit I will buy it.
Keep us posted.
P.S My gear set is still running great!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Mike do you have any left and if so let me know as i paypaled you for one and it was returned. ???
carl 'call me at 732.742.0376

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Guys,

I have none left for the GP, Pypes had less that they first told me so there were less for the GP.

Some of the Eaat Coast guys will start to get them this week, the rest of the orders will start to get them next week.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thats cool i went to them direct and got my pypes for less than if i had gotten them from you ,I saved on the shipping and 20.00 bucks. I still want to thank you for putting this thing together. The company pypes inc in isn my back yard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hey Body part-SS do you have a wagon? they were looking for one in july 2004 for one to mock up an exhaust system for a kit for the wagons.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.