Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
pypes x pipe great condition $145 shipped. email me for pics. paypal and email are the same. [email protected]. these will not hook up to the dynomax system with the resonators installed without some mods thats why im selling.

·
Registered
2,981 Posts
where you located ?
curious how much shipping would be ?

-ALF

·
Registered
4,073 Posts
...these will not hook up to the dynomax system with the resonators installed without some mods thats why im selling.

Which one is it that it won't work? Is it for a B body? I've done 3 of these with Dynomax from the mufflers back. The only "mods" were trimming about 2" off of the back of the X pipe outlets.

·
Registered
654 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Which one is it that it won't work? Is it for a B body? I've done 3 of these with Dynomax from the mufflers back. The only "mods" were trimming about 2" off of the back of the X pipe outlets.
i got the XGI10 pipes. They wont line up for some reason something is crooked under the car. i just went to a exhaust shop and had them fab me one into the dynomax mufflers for $200

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Did they put it in the right way? I tried hooking mine up and the pipes didn't line up...then I swapped the pipes...and felt like an idiot for wasting an hour.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts