Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 10 kits coming to me and they have them in stock at Pypes to ship for me for guys on the east coast.

$205.00 shipped for anyone ordering till the 18th of March.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
How much for coated? When available? How bout the whole cat back you mentioned earlier that they are working on--when is it available?

Thanks!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Originally posted by GoldHawg:
How much for coated? When available? How bout the whole cat back you mentioned earlier that they are working on--when is it available?

Thanks!!
Coated units are $300.00+ Shipping. Those are at the coaters right now, I hope to see some of those in a few weeks.

The whole cat back is available for $450.00 + Shipping.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Originally posted by Mike @ No Limits Motorsports:
I have 10 kits coming to me and they have them in stock at Pypes to ship for me for guys on the east coast.

$205.00 shipped for anyone ordering till the 18th of March.
Mike You will have paypal for my order shortly.

Matt

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Mike, ya weren't able to get the $165 shipped price you had last GP for this round huh???

You mentioned east coast guys, but what about West Coast guys?? Can we get em, and at that price or what?

Lastly, can I save a few $$$ and pick it up at your shop on my way down to the Bay??

Thanks again Mike

p.s. I miss ya man, long time no see. Hopefully we can catch up if I can come down and pick up the pipe from you.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Miiiike, I'm waiting..........

still waiting...........

come on, cater to my requests damn it.........

;)
;) :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Mike
I sent PayPal on 3-11, just want to be sure you received it and find out when pipes will arrive.
Rich Armstrong

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Rich,

Got it and your will be shipping from PYPEs today or tomorrow. So you will have early next week.

Justin,

Call me at the shop or e-mail me, I am moving the business to Sacramento in the next week or so. So I will be around up there also. I will have 10 X Pipes in stock in a week or so.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Originally posted by SSlumpin Imp:
I finally got mine to get it installed last week. Got it installed today. No fitment issues whatsoever. Good deal
Any pics of the installation for those of us thinking about doing this mod?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Originally posted by 89caprice9C1:
</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by SSlumpin Imp:
I finally got mine to get it installed last week. Got it installed today. No fitment issues whatsoever. Good deal
Any pics of the installation for those of us thinking about doing this mod? </font>[/QUOTE]Soon.. waiting for a camera.. i'll get them though

G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Originally posted by Buffman:
I won't have to wait. Mine will be here this coming week

Matt
Nice Matt!

Let us know how the install goes.

What mufflers and rear pipes are you gonna run?

Stewart

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here's the run down (I hope the uploader is working) Everything is pictured except the hook up pipes w/ dumps because the pic is too big and I don't fee like resizing it. Other than that I just need to pick out some tips and wait on the headers

Try-y Headers From Clear Image Automotive

Pypes X-pipe

Spintech Prostreet Mufflers

Dynomax Over the axle 2.5" Pipes

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.