Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy y'all..as per a previous post i had been looking at the pioneer p47 and 77 head units. long story short..a "friend" of mine from D.J.ing that runs a car audio biz says he has a alpine CDA-0855 that is a better unit and he'll make me a deal on. the price..$350. i've looked on the net for specs and pricing on the net but can't seem to find anything on this unit. anybody have experience with these. is it a good deal at treefiddy? he should have one from his other store tomorrow so at least i'll be able to check spec.s thanks y'all, rock on, rus

C

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
You'd better check that model number. All Alpine head units start with a "7" as in CDA-7995

S

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hey, corvette, that's what i was finding when i did a search. however, since i was leaving for florida sunday i went ahead and went with it. the unit is a 1 1/2 din and is in the SS now. one of he BBE units with a remote. seems to have good clean power. i'm down here for 3 weeks and will be stopping by to see george and possibly get some data runs done so if you're free you're welcome to take a look at it. i suspect it may be "last years model" and that's why it was a deal. let me know, i'll be around, rus

1 - 3 of 3 Posts