Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to bring my 1994 caprice interceptor back to life but i've ran into a problem, my low rear quarters were rusted out so i cut the bad metal out and began to look for good ones to cut off another car but it's so common i can't find any good condition ones so i am asking if someone could cut out some patch quarters a little bigger then in the pictures i've posted and i would pay them for them and the shipping. Thank you

Attachments

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Trying to bring my 1994 caprice interceptor back to life but i've ran into a problem, my low rear quarters were rusted out so i cut the bad metal out and began to look for good ones to cut off another car but it's so common i can't find any good condition ones so i am asking if someone could cut out some patch quarters a little bigger then in the pictures i've posted and i would pay them for them and the shipping. Thank you
wrong section...

also why would you cut them without having a replacement??

lol

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry i'm new to this

And i cut out all the metal that would have to come out anyway so it wouldn't rust further?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
GM never made a Caprice Intercepter IIRC, that is a ford term. FYI.

I have a pass side one.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
O, i didn't know that I'm sorta still learning haha I'm only 16

Is it rust and dent free and big enough to patch the space?

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
It's rust free, been sandblasted, does have a dent in the rear corner. PM me with you email, I'll send you some pictures

1 - 6 of 6 Posts