Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm flying in on Thursday afternoon and leave Saturday morning. Since i don't have a car, do I need to register? I saw that there is spectator prices of $5 a day - $10 for me. T-shirt will be $15. So for an extra $10, I get a plaque and goody bag. Am I correct? Is there anything I'm missing? I just need clarification before I sign up. Also, the "Updated Registration" doesn't include the "free" t-shirt size.

N

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Noel,

It will be good to see you in Tulsa--bring some more SoCal folks with you!

If you are already an ISSCA member, you can register in advance for the event--$35 until July 5th. If you aren't a member, you'll need to join at the same time you register. This will get you all of the stuff you will pay as much individually for--plus you will get 5 door prize tickets for a chance at some really cool giveaway items. There are also going to be daily 50/50 raffles that will give you even more chances to win during the daily door prize drawings--and the payout on the 50/50 will be 50% of the daily raffle ticket sales to the winner, and 50% to one of several charities we'll be working with COIL, the Oklahoma chartered club, to identify--nothing goes to ISSCA.

There are still some details to finalize, but here may be the clincher (maybe not for you personally, Noel)--ISSCA will be holding a raffle at Tulsa with a limited number of tickets available to win a brand new TREMEC T56 transmission! You will need to be an ISSCA member and you need to be in Tulsa to buy the ticket! More information on this soon...

Otherwise, come to the event on the $5 spectator ticket and have a great time!

I

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Bill! I am NOT a ISSCA member yet but am planning on adding it to the registration. Well, the extra $10 is worth it!

See you there!

BTW, can you help me win the T56?
:D

1 - 3 of 3 Posts