Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 1 of 3 Posts

· Registered
394 Posts
I wouldn't even know how to search this so that's why I'm asking it here. What is the "pcv" looking part on the passenger side valve cover called? Stupid question? Maybe, but I don't know what it is.
Are you referring to the crankcase ventilation '90 degree elbow', connected to a vacuum hose whichand runs back to the intake manifold?
1 - 1 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.