Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What's one of the best things about owning these following cars: 94RMW,95RMW,71 Pontiac Safari,75 Buick Park Ave. & 98 Astro van?oops forgot 88 Suburban & 91 Chevy1/2 ton truck? Class,anyone? :confused:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
My answers:
1. They can each carry more than one body in the back. (Sorry for the dark humor on Thanksgiving... lol)

2. They are correct wheel drive.

3. They all run about the same size snow tire. (Not sure about the 'Burb and the mini-van)

My wife's answers:
1) They are not Fords, so who cares.

[She's a life-long Ford addict in need of a 12-step program.. lol]
2) They are all eligible for the demolition derby. :rolleyes:
3) They all look the same spinning their rear tires and fish-tailing in the snow as I pass them in my Ford 500. :D (... also a FWD addict...)

Happy Turkey Day.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
yes class some of you were correct...all the same wheel/tire pattern soooo when I needed snow tires for the 94 rmw I just grabbed 2 for the van that were sitting in garage. fire up the air gun zipzipzip snow tires.all of them cept the 95rme have hauled WAY more than thereprescribed limit,cords of firewood,ton of compost,gravel,concrete pavers,vavcation stuff,etc......

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.