208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
here is a few pics of the paint so far

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I cant wait to see this car at impfest
it will be there come hell or high water, lol O ya high water did come.... it will be there. im flying home wed to finish it up.

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
badassssssss......... That paint job is awesome..I need to get me a sprat booth so I can paint my car, I am tired of all the dust thats collected from this current job...
thanks, im glad it getting painted, not we can put it back together, this was a big step, now that its out of the way it should be finished soon

·
Registered
90 Posts
Lookin good

·
Registered
976 Posts
Man impressive that you went as far as to pull the rear and front windshield. Is it going to just be black or are you doing some sort of striping to break it up?

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
that aint" no aint job".. thats a "PAINT JOB"...

·
Registered
208 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Man impressive that you went as far as to pull the rear and front windshield. Is it going to just be black or are you doing some sort of striping to break it up?
nope just black. im going for a stock look , or what i think it should of looked like, all stock but the bumpers are not.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Looks good

1 - 20 of 257 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.