Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok guys, I've gotten some discount pricing on the Racelogic traction control system... for details of the system go here:

Racelogic TC web page

Do a web search yourself, you'll see how everyone raves about this system... no more worrying if you're gonna spin the tires too bad at a green or if you'll oversteer giving it gas in a turn...

All pricing assumes 8 cylinder cars with ABS and fuel injection (if anyone wants to get in for a car other than that lemme know and I can give pricing for 6 cyls and for vehicles without ABS... FI is mandatory though).

Please feel FREE to cross post a link to this GP on other forums.

I'll list normal pricing, then the GP levels:

Retail:
Adjustable TC system (RLTC6A)- $995

Adjustable TC with Launch Control (RLTC8AL)- $1395

Adj. TC with LC and data logging (RLTC8ALD)-$1695

Full throttle shift option (manual tranny only) -$175

If we can get 10-24 people in on this we get 15% off listed prices (so $845.75, $1185.75, $1440.75, and $148.75 respectively).

If we can get 25+ people in we get 20% off listed prices (so it'd be $796, $1116, $1356, and $140 respectively).

Note this would be a GP directly from the authorized distributor, all monies would go directly to them, I'm not seeing a dime on this deal other than getting in on the savings myself.

If interested please post in the thread and drop me an email... Thanks!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll probably do the adjustable TC with launch control if we get enough people for GP pricing... I'm not hardcore enough to need the datalogging and I have an automatic so the FT shift isn't for me.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The distributor says that LC works with automatics, from the sounds of it it acts like a secondary rev limiter at launch time (and you can adjust what rpm the limit is at).

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like 5 or 6 here so far, I've got two folks off the board interested in one... so that's 7 or 8... only need a few more to reach the first price break...

C'mon, wouldn't you like to be able to drive your car in wet weather like it's dry? Be able to nail the pedal at a stoplight and not just sit there spinning? and best of all it's driver adjustable :D

G

·
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Whatever happened to this GP? Did it get off the ground? I was hoping someone purchased it and I could get some feedback on it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well if you are still interested you can count me in. I have a new job and I am finally making real money. Its like Christmas for me every other Friday! So many mods, so little time.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.