Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anyone tried the roof rack inserts...do they fit well and is removing old sliders a pain or do they come off easily... do not want to remove roof liner if possible pics of item on webb site is poor so can`t really see quality.. If you have some could you take some pics and post as thinking about a set thanks in advance....

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
Mine are not perfect but fit ok. there fiberglass so you can work on them a bit for better fit. the og rack comes of fairly easy you dont need to remove the headliner.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
rear door pcs

what are the pcs on rear doors near windows are those added on ????? seem to stick out are they part of the kit????

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
thats the the top of the door its self. its missing the trim so it looks out of place. and the gap and seal dont help it either.

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
i picked up mine on ebay a while back, the vendor is no longer around but allday customs sells them on ebay also, i checked but didnt see any. you might want to try getting a hold of them

·
Registered
502 Posts
A wagon without a roof rack? That's unnatural!

·
Registered
1,175 Posts
lol^^^^

if you get rid of the roof rack you have a perfectly good excuse to use the back seat, even better the cargo area is so much more spacious ;)

·
Registered
400 Posts
Keep a sleeping bag or blanket back there. You may end up with rugburn on your sunburn...

·
Registered
633 Posts
One of the messages in this thread said you didn't need to remove the headliner to remove the roof rack. Is that true?

I did not remove the headliner to remove my rack. It comes off from outside. Now I will remove it when I start welding up all those freaking holes and channel on each side.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I like the mod. looks very good.

·
Registered
400 Posts
1 - 18 of 18 Posts