Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
will a 95 Z28 radiator fit a 95 impala ss? i have one for a good deal but want to make sure they fit before i get it

·
Registered
2,999 Posts
Not sure (but very doubtful). Even if it fits, it won't have the proper mounting system for the fans. FWIW, I put a radiator in a Honda Accord from 1-800-Radiator several years ago. $85 delivered 8 AM the next day. It is excellent quality, equal to the original in every way. OK, it was made in Indonesia for all you Xenophobes out there.

·
Banned
32 Posts
Not sure (but very doubtful). Even if it fits, it won't have the proper mounting system for the fans. FWIW, I put a radiator in a Honda Accord from 1-800-Radiator several years ago. $85 delivered 8 AM the next day. It is excellent quality, equal to the original in every way. OK, it was made in Indonesia for all you Xenophobes out there.

did you have any trouble on having the radiator on the accord? does it fit in any other model of the accord?

·
Registered
581 Posts
If you haven't gotten a replacement radiator for your Impala SS yet Rock Auto has the Spectra Premium radiator for the non-9C1 94-96's for about $118 + shipping Part # CU1517 . I got the 9C1 version for my car looks good quality molded in fan mounts and made in Canada . The 9C1 version is part # CU1516 and about $109 + shipping. - Peter

1 - 5 of 5 Posts