Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey i got some 22's and i want to raise up alittle bit to clear my wheels does anybody know what springs and shocks i should use,and i also want to chang my whole suspension with brand new parts any ideas on the best brands,im talkin BJ,springs,shocks,Sway bars and anything else dealing with that...any info pleace inform me...thanx guys o i have an 1993 caprice with 20's on there now want to raise about a inch or two

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
You shouln't need to raise it at all. There are plenty of LOWERED capprices with 22's on them. Just make sure your stock stuf is in good shape and you have good shocks like the Monroe SS's.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what he said ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ but if you want the look of the raised suspension I think Summit Racing sells springs

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
What size tires you trying to run?

I used to have a 93 caprice with 22's and it never rubbed with stock springs and monroe ss shocks on it. I had 285/30/22 tires but that was because i was planning on lowering it before it got stolen. You should be able to run 265/35/22 and stock springs all day without any problems on a caprice.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
consider also swaping the discs for bigger ones, it will be easyer to brake.

and someone please talk him out of jacking the car ...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.