Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 91 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello guys, I want to see how many of you would like to do a group purchase on a RAISS Intake system.

EDIT 11/24/09 9:48AM: Ok guys im working hard here lol. I got 4 people so far from DFW INC that are down, and have contacted 2 retailers so we got the ball rolling. Who else is in remeber the more people we got the greater discount we could get. Hell maybe even wholesale pricing. I will let you guys know pricing as soon as I get a response. Im a go email some more retailers.

Edit 11/30/09 8:12AM:

Hey everyone I got a response back from Focuztech.com. The guy gave me a better deal. I been wanting to post it but the forum did not want to load?

Any ways thier price was already lower than retail 315.00 for the raw kit but they added a 25 percent discount and droped the price down to 275 for the raw kit. If you want the different coating you can add them on for a additional 45 or 75 bucks depending on finish you want.

I think this is a better deal that Dans and best part is we dont need a group purchase to get the discount the put in on their website automaticly.

Here is the link

http://www.focuztech.com/product/RAISS-Performance-Intake-for-impala-ss-caprice-buick-roadmaster.html

Offer ends at the end of the year.

·
Registered
1,108 Posts
Im in if the price is right

·
Registered
2,350 Posts
does anyone know if the RAISS would cover up my radiator cover? i believe it does. but damn the RAISS is nice. i'll moniter this thread to see what the price looks like. i might be in.

·
Registered
796 Posts
I'm in if the price is right - Lance

·
Registered
1,901 Posts
RAISS will definately cover up that sweet MBA rad cover.

I got dibs if you decide to get a RAISS and wanna sell that MBA rad cover.

·
Premium Member
734 Posts
Im in--Sean

hit me with the price when you have a figure

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Since no other vendors have jumped in, let me be the first. I'll go ahead and support the GP. I have already contacted the manufacturer about quantity pricing for 10, 15 & 25 units. As soon as I hear back I'll post the prices and you all can start calling your orders in.

Have a nice Thansgiving.

Thanks All.

1 - 20 of 91 Posts