Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for P/N: of air filters which will fit the RAISS.

Need something off the self for Sunday.

Kragen/Autozone Etc...

Thanks in Advance.

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
Get the Amsoil EAA unit, and an outerwears prefilter cover. Two benefits. Amsoil EAA never needs Oiling, and it filters 1000x better than cotton gauze while maintaing flow. And the outerwear cover keeps the filter looking like new..

MR Buick should have the Amsoil #

·
Registered
11,013 Posts
Looking to get that Amsoil EAA part # as I am in the market for a Raiss air filter replacement.

The Amsoil nano fiber filter is EAAU3560, for an F-body MAF. Price is right around $50. I think it's a better filter, and it's what is on my RAISS, that replaced the S&B filter. The specs for it are here, which you could use to get an S&B, if that's what your set on.

http://www.amsoil.com/StoreFront/eaau.aspx

The outerwears P/N is 20-2174-01, for a red one

That's for the 3.5" MAF.

·
Registered
697 Posts
I have the Amsoil filter finally!

Well here is an update for the RAISS CIA filter replacement. Amsoil Nano Fiber filter. Part # EAAU3560. I ordered it on Wednesday and received it on Friday. Gotta say pretty impressive. Here are some pics of it:

RAISS FILTER on the left, AMSOIL FILTER to the right

Top View

The openings to the F-Body MAF 3.5:

And another side by side comparison:

The blue color looks to me very cool. I have not installed it yet
on the RAISS, but I will do that tomorrow with pics. Same exact size and width as the original RAISS filter.
Thanks Buffman with the hookup!;)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Installed the Amsoil Filter today and it fits like a glove.

Old RAISS Filter on the car:

Here are the pics of the Amsoil Filter on the car:

I also gave the car an oil change. Started the car up and it
sounds mean. I also recorded the mileage to see how long this
filter will last. So far it looks like a very good deal!

·
Premium Member
973 Posts
Installed the Amsoil Filter today and it fits like a glove.
Here are the pics of the Amsoil Filter on the car:

I also gave the car an oil change. Started the car up and it
sounds mean. I also recorded the mileage to see how long this
filter will last. So far it looks like a very good deal!

looks good man. gonna order one soon. i kinda like the red better but o well lol

·
Registered
697 Posts
This is the Pre Filter for the Amsoil Filter EaAU3560.
The part number for this Pre Filter is PF 11.

Before the install:

When I installed it on the filter it really is a tight fit to put on.
But it will not come off. Here is a pic before it went back on the MAF:

And now installed:

I went to Island Dragway to race with the ECIRS peeps.
I ran the car for a total of 4 rounds of racing. Opened
up the hood and you can see dirt/dust on top of the pre filter.
That tells me it is doing its job. I just used a rag to take
the dirt/dust off and it looks like new again.

About performance this is what Amsoil website says about it:

Will Not Block Air Flow
AMSOIL Ea Pre-Filters will not cause any significant reduction in air flow. In fact,
AMSOIL EaAU and EaAR Filters allow more air flow than the engine can process, so adding an EaPF will not prevent a more-than-adequate amount of air flow from entering the engine.

I ran a 12.42 @ 109.8MPH with it on:D.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I have a RASSI, an need to replace my fliter too, I have the F body MAF, can some post the part number for the right fliter I need to order thanks

·
Registered
697 Posts
I have a RASSI, an need to replace my fliter too, I have the F body MAF, can some post the part number for the right fliter I need to order thanks
I stated previously on this thread that the filter that I purchased is for a F-Body Maf.

The part # is on this thread. I could not find the part number for the original filter of the RAISSE. This is the reason why I went this route.

·
Registered
835 Posts
Need some confirmation on some part numbers...

EAAU3051 Was the part number suggested for use with a stock MAF

EAAU3560 Was the part number for the f body MAF

EAAU3050 The specs on this filter are similar to the part number for the one that fits the f body MAF except the the flange ID and media height....Will this be a better fit then the suggested EAAU3051 because of the larger top OD?

http://www.amsoil.com/shop/by-produ...nduction-filters/?Code=EAAU3051-EA&zo=1840691

·
Registered
79 Posts
a

OK I just ordered the amsoil air filter part # eaau3560 the problem is the filter is blue and would look out of place under my hood so i was looking for a black pre filter cover from outerwears.com but can't seem to find a part# to match the specs of my air filter

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
OK I just ordered the amsoil air filter part # eaau3560 the problem is the filter is blue and would look out of place under my hood so i was looking for a black pre filter cover from outerwears.com but can't seem to find a part# to match the specs of my air filter
Try looking on Airaids website. https://www.airaid.com/prefilter.aspx

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.