Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I was going to give you the LINK to the instructions at Impalaperformance.com, but some DILLWEED has password protected the site. The two guys that created the RAISS have been having a little war... It looks like the customers are starting to suffer from this now.

Contact your VENDOR from who'm you purchased it from and have them get you some instructions.

Also, try a search for "RAISS INSTRUCTIONS" and about 5 links will come up with some installation tips.

In my opinion, As much as this thing costs installation instructions should come with it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I had 2 sensors connected into the old vette intake I took off, do I just cut holes in the new one for them?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Taxman,
I contacted Andy and he'll be in touch.
I dont know about 2 sensors. Thereis the Inlet airtemp sensor and yes you do just make a hole for it in the rubber boot(5/16 gasket punch works well can also use a drill bit). the other is the Opti fresh air line and yes you make a small hole in the boot for it also.
After making holes where needed Install boot on throttlebody install MAF sensor onto boot. connect MAF extension to MAF and harness. Install RAISS unit bolt it down to the core support using supplied hardware. Make sure MAF is sticking alittle thru the hole in RAISS then install aircleaner over end of MAF in the RAISS.
Hope it helps

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
In my opinion, As much as this thing costs installation instructions should come with it.

I agree and am working on an instruction sheet as we speak

Andy

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes, drill two holes. I put mine about 90 degrees from eachother. No pics, but the placement should be obvious by looking at the stock piece.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.