Chevy Impala SS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
are there any Imapala Activities othre than nationals held throughout the year. I am a new member, and would like to participate in some astivities since I finally have MY MONSTER!!

It doesnt have to be a Grand event, however, just a bunch of Impalas in one spot will be Grand enough of me...Impala networking...

SEE YA IN THE STREETScwm3

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Look up CarISSMA, (I myself am a new owner and looking for the same) I dont think they do monthly meetings/get togethers but if we get enough of us in the area who knows what we can do. If you want to try to put sothing together let me know, as I have a perfect meeting place, and could possibly even get a local shop to let us hold a monthly MOD day. We also have a monthly cruise in here in kannapolis during the summer months which turns out a pretty big crowd

PS welcome aboard

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sounds good

i know we can make this happen..epsecially here in the local area...and yes sir, Charlotte to me is local..I will start reaching out here to see what i can do..and we chat back up in a couple of weeks.....sounds good

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
sounds good to me.................let me know

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Club Name: Carolinas Impala Super Sport Motor Association (CarISSMA)
City, State: North and South Carolina
E-mail: [email protected]
URL: http://www.carissma.com
Address: 1102 Highland Avenue
Landis, NC 28088
Phone:
Members: 65

Club Name: Greensboro,Ramsuer,Asheboro,Burlington Area Super Sports (grabass)
City, State: Greensboro, NC
URL:
Address: 611 Northridge St.
Greensboro, NC 27403
Phone: 877-611-3626
Members: 6 w/ 8 b-bodies

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Club Name: Carolinas Impala Super Sport Motor Association (CarISSMA)
City, State: North and South Carolina
URL: http://www.carissma.com
Address: 1102 Highland Avenue
Landis, NC 28088
Phone:
Members: 65
The above is OLD & WRONG info - Tom Childers is the President of CarISSMA has only 46 members - and they have NO WEBSITE

·
Registered
213 Posts
Check the Impala SS/B-Body Racing section of the forum. Search for SEIRS. Several folks around this area go to Piedmont, Fayetteville, Roxboro. The 2011 series will probably start up in Feb at Fayetteville.

Rob

·
Premium Member
3,564 Posts
There are only a few guys in the Raleigh area that can hold there own.

Anytime you would like to try your "monster" out. Drop me a PM. :)

Seriously drop me a line and I'll let you know the next time we head to the track or there is a local cruise in.

·
Registered
211 Posts
RMSs welcome?

Mike
Raleigh

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
12 February 2011

I am committed to traveling to Concord NC,

I need to know....

Who's rolling and what time?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
I am committed to traveling to Concord NC,

I need to know....

Who's rolling and what time?
I Will be there.........should be a good time/event. Entries need to be parked by 10:00 am if entering the car show. I will find out if CARISSma is meeting upsomewhere before the show

·
Registered
617 Posts
Good to see some local people on here. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of a good body/paint shop

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Good to see some local people on here. I was wondering if any of you could point me in the direction of a good body/paint shop
I will keep my ears out at work & let you know if I hear of anything

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have only used one on my SUV, they are located on the corner of Poole Road and Barwell road..I will send you info later this evening. Also, MAACO is a big paint and body company but once again, I have never used them. I am gettimg my 96SS repainted, but I'm shipping it to Mississippi for a commplete makeover later in the year....

·
Registered
378 Posts
The above is OLD & WRONG info - Tom Childers is the President of CarISSMA has only 46 members - and they have NO WEBSITE
This is correct, I am the current President of CarISSMA. The club does not have monthly meetings at this time but next weekend the club officers are getting together to make a schedule of club events for 2011.

One of the main events the club participates in is both AutoFairs at Charlotte Motor Speedway, both April and August.

While we don't have a website we do have a Yahoo Group - just search for CarISSMA and you can find us. Send a request and you will be approved for membership on the group.

Looks like CarISSMA will be meeting at Bojangles at 3451 HWY 601 near Rt 49 for breakfast at 8:00 AM on Feb 12th to head into the show at about 8:30. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want more info about CarISSMA.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Body and Paint in Concord

I had my car done by Jeff McDonald who owns MAC'S Paint and Body in Concord. The shop is behind his house but he does fantastic work. PM me and I'll give you more info.

Thanks,

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
This is correct, I am the current President of CarISSMA. The club does not have monthly meetings at this time but next weekend the club officers are getting together to make a schedule of club events for 2011.

Looks like CarISSMA will be meeting at Bojangles at 3451 HWY 601 near Rt 49 for breakfast at 8:00 AM on Feb 12th to head into the show at about 8:30. Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want more info about CarISSMA.
Tom,
Good to see you here, see you at the morning grazing before the show :D

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
see you at Bolangles...

Thanks for all info passed on...I will be there the evening of the 11th, also, I have a couple of local guys here that "MAY" be intersted, also I have informed them of this site...look forward to upcoming activities....

1 - 20 of 32 Posts