Chevy Impala SS Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a RAMMIT cold air intake before researching it. So I planned on replacing it soon. Today at the deli it caught on to the tire stop and it ripped off. The whole part that goes through the airdam is off.

So my question is, can I get by running the system without the last bend for a week or two? Waiting on a check to clear to get some more money so until I get that, I cant do much.

Thanks for any help
Paul

·
Registered
836 Posts
I like my system, but since yours is broke, what are you replacing it with? You can still use it broke as long as the clip that holds it to the sway bare is still intact.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok man thanks. I just wanted to check.

Mine did not come with the clip (got it used). So I put 2 screws in to keep it from sliding down. I liked it a lot when I first put it on. Read reviews that said how a screen is a good idea to keep little things from getting sucked in it. I was going to get around to it eventually because rocks and different little things were getting in it.

The part I didnt like is how on driveways, certain bumps, and tire stops it would get hit. That pretty much lead to where it is now. So Im going to be getting a RAISS. My airdam always hit certain things but with the little scoop there, it got hit first.

Thanks
Paul

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.